Jamie Newman

TinKnocker

guess what Im saying is. Pickens has fire/fight in him and that sets him apart from others and what makes part of him a good player but, that fire/fight has to be controlled and growing helps that, if he can't learn to control that fire/fight he will stay in trouble
And what I’m saying is one incident all season (that he didn’t even start) doesn’t justify all the negative press he’s gotten.

Like I said, way overblown IMO.

MudDucker

Staff member
George does have a temper, but he has been maturing quickly per word from his coaches and fellow players. There was also some mouthing going on from that Tech defender.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Amazing to me that’s it’s totally forgotten that the Techie threw the first punch. The officials didn’t care and now it’s like our own fans don’t care either and see Pickens as the bad guy in that situation.

MudDucker

Staff member
Amazing to me that’s it’s totally forgotten that the Techie threw the first punch. The officials didn’t care and now it’s like our own fans don’t care either and see Pickens as the bad guy in that situation.

Well, George did thrown him headfirst into the wall in front of the ref. :rofl: However, both should have been thrown out.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well, George did thrown him headfirst into the wall in front of the ref. :rofl: However, both should have been thrown out.
If you’re going to kill a fly use a sledgehammer. I bet the Techie thinks long and hard before doing that again.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I just want our Thugs to be better than everyone else's Thugs.

That is all.

lbzdually

Banned
I have seen ZERO evidence of this happening.

I am most excited about Pickens in year 2 and a healthy Kearis Jackson and Tommy Bush.

I wish they could convince Landers and Robertson to transfer.

I'm being optimistic and hopeful. Fromm flat out missed Robertson a few times, but for him being so fast, he never got much separation. Simmons is the one who just baffled me as to why he got to play so much, but the freshman coming in will be better as a pass catcher as he ever was at UGA. Rosemy has amazing hands and runs precise routes, he is Riley Ridley 2.0. Burton will play day one, he is fast, decent size and good hands. Arian Smith is on the level of Mecole Hardman, but even faster. Justin Robinson is a big possession receiver in the mold of Javon Wims. If Blaylock can somehow get healthy it would be great, but I hope they give him a year off to fully get better. With Pickens being an all-American possibly, he will take a lot of pressure off all the other WR's. Having McKitty come in with his experience day one and getting the 6'8" 260 lbs Darnell Washington will dominate in run blocking and he is going to be next to impossible to guard with a LB because of his size, and corners and safeties can't handle his size.