Joel Osteen lambaste Athiest/Agnostics with crosshairs fixed on Neil deGrasse Tyson.

oldfella1962

YOU ARE EVIL! :mad: When I read that thread title, I was so amped up I almost jumped out of my chair! Watching Joel Osteen entertaining the thought of even ATTEMPTING to go toe-to-toe with Neil in a theology versus reality debate/challenge would be the entertainment event of the CENTURY!
Yes, it has been a little slow in the AAA forum. But fear not, a new epiphany hit me recently, and it might be a retread of the usual arguments, but maybe some folks can put a different spin on it. I'll be posting my thoughts in a minute or two - the honeypot will be stirred! ;)

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
YOU ARE EVIL! :mad: When I read that thread title, I was so amped up I almost jumped out of my chair! Watching Joel Osteen entertaining the thought of even ATTEMPTING to go toe-to-toe with Neil in a theology versus reality debate/challenge would be the entertainment event of the CENTURY!
Yes, it has been a little slow in the AAA forum. But fear not, a new epiphany hit me recently, and it might be a retread of the usual arguments, but maybe some folks can put a different spin on it. I'll be posting my thoughts in a minute or two - the honeypot will be stirred! ;)
Look forward to new content. In the forums up stairs I think everyone is so tired of beating dead horses it’s about died up there too. Let’s be honest, a lot of this stuff devolves into a lot of heat but little light. It’s just the nature of the beast, so to speak, but I’m glad the title pulled you in so I could wish you a Merry Christmas.

oldfella1962

Look forward to new content. In the forums up stairs I think everyone is so tired of beating dead horses it’s about died up there too. Let’s be honest, a lot of this stuff devolves into a lot of heat but little light. It’s just the nature of the beast, so to speak, but I’m glad the title pulled you in so I could wish you a Merry Christmas.
I started a thread yesterday or maybe the day before. Nothing great, but something to get our brains firing.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Going to have those grandkids with you Christmas day?
Thanks, Walt - same to you!!

All of my kids and grandkids will be over around noon on Christmas Eve. I got a young pig to smoke whole. All of them spend the night Christmas Eve and leave around noon Christmas Day. My son in law will clean all my guns and sharpen my knives. My son will try to shoot every gun I have. Daughter and daughter in law eat up all my peach ice cream.

But……..two grandkids are here now on a pallet in the living room watching Tom and Jerry and drinking orange juice, eating French fries. Pawpaw is off until January 5th.

Edited: of course they just live next door. My 2 1/2 year old rode his battery operated truck over so he could go feed hogs and cows with me.

Last edited:

WaltL1

All of my kids and grandkids will be over around noon on Christmas Eve. I got a young pig to smoke whole. All of them spend the night Christmas Eve and leave around noon Christmas Day. My son in law will clean all my guns and sharpen my knives. My son will try to shoot every gun I have. Daughter and daughter in law eat up all my peach ice cream.

But……..two grandkids are here now on a pallet in the living room watching Tom and Jerry and drinking orange juice, eating French fries. Pawpaw is off until January 5th.

Edited: of course they just live next door. My 2 1/2 year old rode his battery operated truck over so he could go feed hogs and cows with me.
To borrow a phrase - You are blessed ;)
Except for having all your peach ice cream eaten :bounce:
Peach is right at the top of my favorite ice creams. Peach pie too.
Dang now I got a craving........

Baroque Brass

Man, it sounds like life is good at your house. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

oldfella1962

To borrow a phrase - You are blessed ;)
Except for having all your peach ice cream eaten :bounce:
Peach is right at the top of my favorite ice creams. Peach pie too.
Dang now I got a craving........
I've never had peach ice cream! Now I have to search some out just to try it.

WaltL1

I've never had peach ice cream! Now I have to search some out just to try it.
Breyers makes a pretty decent store bought peach.
Nothing comes close to home made!

Latest posts