John 14:6 says it all.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I don't understand how continually arguing we are in the wrong forum defends your stance .

Instead of directing us where to post , try explaining why Christianity isn't the Truth and you might start a discussion instead prolonging the blame game .

We have acknowledge Christ is the Truth and have spent next 97 post arguing where we should have posted !

The very reason I deleted my earlier post and now reluctantly try again , they become a buddy, buddy ,blaming cut down session instead of a discussion ! There's no intellectual integrity , only jabs !
Outside of the bible there is no evidence of the divinity of Jesus.
We have discussed these things.
You act as if this is the first time things of this nature have come up.

To talk about the The Truth we have to establish that Jesus existed and is God. Little evidence, but evidence none the less exists that a man such as Jesus existed about 2000 years ago. Nothing beyond that. We cant talk The TRUTH unless we pretend to go along with all the biblical stories.

In all the years and in all the threads NOBODY has even established a shred of evidence that points to the existence to the God of the bible let alone the Son of the God of the bible. To discuss anything beyond that down here is along the lines of discussing fables and fairy tales.

If you care to and are able to make a case that the apocalyptic preacher named Yeshua was more than human and then back it up with evidence outside of scripture then please by all means do it. You have my undivided attention.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Every believer is an Apologist. Some are more public than others.

Think "mental apologetics".

Kudos to SF.
Not every believer has the ability to express themselves in apologetic ways.
If what you say is true, we would not be having this discussion.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Ok fair enough. I will politely let myself out the door. :cheers:
How about challenging yourself to be able to discuss your beliefs in an apologetic fashion?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I would like to know why he thinks that Jesus is the truth. By what method does he come to that conclusion. I'm really curious about that.
I would like to see and know where he gets his information from that backs up his claim in his "truth" statement about scientists unable to find the link between "7000 year old modern man"

I mean, that is a DOOZIE

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I believe my line of questioning is also trying to examine what the truth is and how we determine it.
Like you, I thought that’s where we were going. But it appears it was diverted and will ultimately end in the “you’re wrong” finger pointing.

Now, back to getting out........ and finish this flooring that my wife left on my honey do list.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Like you, I thought that’s where we were going. But it appears it was diverted and will ultimately end in the “you’re wrong” finger pointing.

Now, back to getting out........ and finish this flooring that my wife left on my honey do list.
Well finish that floor and come back and make your case about what the truth is and how we determine it.

Brother David

I am in a tree stand right now and the woods are empty !
Outside of the bible there is no evidence of the divinity of Jesus.
We have discussed these things.
You act as if this is the first time things of this nature have come up.

To talk about the The Truth we have to establish that Jesus existed and is God. Little evidence, but evidence none the less exists that a man such as Jesus existed about 2000 years ago. Nothing beyond that. We cant talk The TRUTH unless we pretend to go along with all the biblical stories.

In all the years and in all the threads NOBODY has even established a shred of evidence that points to the existence to the God of the bible let alone the Son of the God of the bible. To discuss anything beyond that down here is along the lines of discussing fables and fairy tales.

If you care to and are able to make a case that the apocalyptic preacher named Yeshua was more than human and then back it up with evidence outside of scripture then please by all means do it. You have my undivided attention.

Outside of your denial can you absolutely prove That Christ isn't the Messiah ?

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
I read it when you posted it and once more since then. He does make some excellent points and then misses the points he made. For the most part, I found his views to be in opposition to Scripture.

I didn't get that. What did I miss? Can you elaborate when you get time.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

No more or no less than I can prove anyone else is or is not the Messiah.
You and I are in the same boat there.

ambush80

No. Of course not. Can you prove that Allah isn't the one true God? Can you prove that there isn't a teapot orbiting Mars?

Brother David

No. Of course not. Can you prove that Allah isn't the one true God? Can you prove that there isn't a teapot orbiting Mars?

No more or no less than I can prove anyone else is or is not the Messiah.
You and I are in the same boat there.

I do have historical evidence of Christ and accounts of his works .

I need a good tea pot , what color is it .

Mohammed received his revelation is a cave and then used it for his on personal reasons .

Christ was a giver without a house or Army , only sought to give to others no matter what nationality !

You choose giver ( Christ ) or taker ( Mohammed )!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

Mohammed received his revelation is a cave and then used it for his on personal reasons .

Christ was a giver without a house or Army , only sought to give to others no matter what nationality !

Neither ambush or I mentioned Mohammed.
You did in order to fit the point you want to make which has nothing to do with what was asked of you.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

Please post the historical evidence.
Be forewarned, if it is the same Josephus, Pliney stuff that has been throughly disproven then you will have to show us something else.
I really hope you can.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Sausage IMHO is the best apologetic argument for the presence of a loving God. I love it all no matter what kind it is.
No doubt sausage is good, but Jesus didn't eat pork, just sayin.....

Brother David

Neither ambush or I mentioned Mohammed.
You did in order to fit the point you want to make which has nothing to do with what was asked of you.

When the reference of Allah was used it relates to Islam . Christian refer to God as Yaweh , Jehovah , El-Shaddai , Elohim , etc .
Just for future reference for the uninformed!