Jordan Mill Pond and Lewis Lake

ugajay

Yes they are. Jordan mill in my opinion is your best bet for a good catch. Crappie, bass, and jack. Brokeback rapala works for me

I'm curious about Lewis Lake myself. I know that Virgil Cowert, the former owner, passed away back in 2015, and Pat had closed the restaurant. Has the restaurant re-opened? Who do you contact to pay for fishing there now? Years ago, my buddies and I would go to Lewis pretty regularly. About 3 years now since I've been there to fish.

georgiadawgs44

I'm curious about Lewis Lake myself. I know that Virgil Cowert, the former owner, passed away back in 2015, and Pat had closed the restaurant. Has the restaurant re-opened? Who do you contact to pay for fishing there now? Years ago, my buddies and I would go to Lewis pretty regularly. About 3 years now since I've been there to fish.
I don't know about the fishing but the restaurant is still open. I went down and hunted with my buddy last fall and we ate there. It was pretty good too!

Sounds good. I'll give the restaurant a call. Thanks!

61BelAir

Thanks for the information. I tried calling the restaurant, but got a message. I figured I'd ride over during their hours and check them out sometime. Please report back if you find out anything.

Back in the day, the restaurant only was open on certain days of the week, usually weekends as I recall.

LureheadEd

I fished Jordan Mill one time in the early '90's....My buddy caught a 12lb+ bass on a giant black Fliptail worm....

ugajay

Lewis lake restaurant is open Friday Saturday and Sunday. Not sure about lunch on Sundays but the other days they are open in the evenings.

dirttracker84

For all that are interested we are having a tournament at Jordan Mill on April 29th and then we'll be back again on June 24th.Any questions call or text me at 706-914-6882,Thanks Ronald