Just a 145” Gross main frame 8

Swamprat

Swamprat
That's a goodun.....congrats

Mark K

Banned
Not my deer. Just thought it was a heck of a deer and needed seen. The mass is what got me when I first saw it. 5”+ bases and I think the last mass measurement was a tad under 4”. It’s been scored by at least 3 people and it’s all the same measurement within a few eighths of each other. Extremely proud for the hunter. It was well deserved and the actual deer he was after. He rattled it in too. Southwest Ga is in fire right now. We’ve already got bucks on lockdown with does. And still plenty of chasing going on.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Not my deer. Just thought it was a heck of a deer and needed seen. The mass is what got me when I first saw it. 5”+ bases and I think the last mass measurement was a tad under 4”. It’s been scored by at least 3 people and it’s all the same measurement within a few eighths of each other. Extremely proud for the hunter. It was well deserved and the actual deer he was after. He rattled it in too. Southwest Ga is in fire right now. We’ve already got bucks on lockdown with does. And still plenty of chasing going on.
Wow. Beautiful. If this was a guess the score thread I'd be off by 20 in. or so. It takes a lot of antler for an 8 point to score that well. Congrats to the hunter

kbuck1

Me too and I still dont see 145", but pics will fool ya
At first glance i thought the same. But look at the g3 on the left in the 2nd picture. You can tell its much longer than it appears in the other photos. Im betting with some better photos it'd be easy to see it

Mark K

Banned
At first glance i thought the same. But look at the g3 on the left in the 2nd picture. You can tell its much longer than it appears in the other photos. Im betting with some better photos it'd be easy to see it
Here’s another pic...roughly 50” in tines, 36” mass, 15” spread, and 44” on main beams. But if any of y’all live near SW Ga you’re more than welcome to measure it. ED419F77-64B2-4642-8A8E-6D31A8C5C491.jpeg

buckpasser

That’s a bruiser! What County? I too would have guessed him wrong, but in SW GA you can kill mature bucks that weigh 135 lbs and mature bucks that weigh 260. The scale factor can fool you both ways.

Mark K

Banned
I will say this was one of the most beat up ugliest deer I’ve seen. His nose itself was bashed in, he had puncture marks under both ears along the neck. The front view you can see had a puncture mark along with missing hair. You’d think he’d shy away from a fight, but rattling lead to his death.