Last weekend of gun season !

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow afternoon. Good luck with sealing the deal on that one in the picture

buckpasser

I’m all but done, but have kicked around going over to a SWGA WMA or two just to watch for some late rut action. Good luck to @antharper on that fine one! I’ve never killed a big buck later than 12/12, but I haven’t hunter much late season either.

Toliver

I'd feel guilty about killing one now with it so close to making it through the season.

sprewett

I've been working like a mad man. 1st of the year my dad retired which made my cousin and me owners and have been working like crazy since. The dust will settle before too long glad it was toward the end of season. Looks likes it's all but over for me. I may get in a couple bow hunts in Paulding during the extended bow season. Good luck to all y'all still plugging away. I'm already making plans for next season!

sleepr71

I went this morning. Saw some young does & one little 8. Little 8 pt was harassing the does..but no black hocks on any of them. Im headed back tomorrow morning & maybe Sunday. There’s a couple of 3 yr old Bucks out here that have poor racks..but would make great Sausage,Chili,and Tacos..:)

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Good luck ant! I’m in Florida, I got a doe yesterday, Len got a hog and his kid got his first lil buck. We had a few misses but hope to get a hog for MY cooler! Waiting on this squall line to blow through

IMG_4988.jpeg

Blackston

He sure is a GOODN !!

JDBrown

I'm thinking on going this evening, maybe they'll be feeding up before this deep freeze hits us next week.

SC Hunter

I'm going in the morning and tomorrow afternoon probably. I'll shoot a doe if one messes up and gives me a shot. I haven't shot one out of the stand all year. I got the middle boy one Wednesday so I'll shoot one now. Good luck fellas

GeorgiaGlockMan

Ant and all,

Glad y'all are still at it till the end.

The last weekend of deer season always makes me sad or maybe melancholy.

This year I told myself I'd get my freezer repacked early. Also that I'd hunt and camp at the cabin every given opportunity and then some AND then scheduled hip replacement surgery for last Monday. I missed 6 days of hunting.

Next deer season is going to be 1,000X better!