Little Miss Buckslayer

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Beautiful smile...............you're going to need a shotgun in about 10 years...........Great job on the deer.........

wildcats

that big smile sums it up.......congrats young lady and hats off to you dad!!!!

Killer Kyle

Proud dad moment right there! Good work pops! Her smile is a mile wide!!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Man that is awesome! And I love that big smile on her face! Congrats to you and the little one!

:clap: :clap: :cool: :cool:

I also hunt with a Remington Model 7 in .243. Been hunting with mine since 1983. I own others, but it's the only gun I hunt with. It's perfect for the type of hunting I like to do. It's so compact and lightweight, just a sweet little gun. And make no mistake about it, it is a killing machine!

SlowMotion

Congrats!

LureheadEd

What a smile !!!

Two Super Kids with one Super Dad !!!!!

Congrats !!! Give them both hugs and DON"T BLINK !!!!

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Fantastic! I've had my 7 year old daughter in the blind several times this season, but we've only seen squirrels.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I know a guy that is one Happy father. I don't see your smile but I bet it's just as big as hers.Congratulations to you both.

bany

Totally awesome! Congrats! The pictures say it all.
That is the greatest buck and hunter (huntress) pic I’ve seen in awhile!

QuackAddict

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Her smile was just as big when I read her your replies. This was our first solo hunt together without her twin brother as she had chosen a deer hunt for her Daddy/Daughter date night. We called her brother right afternthe shot and he was pumped. My wife said he he was calling everyone to tell them what this "big girl" had just done!

Her Bubba was just as proud as I was of his Sissy!

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 97

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Congratulations to the little Lady! I`m proud for both of you.

Back40hunter

Well that little lady is a fine hunter. Her brother has nothing on her! Dad, you are training them up right. Congrats to the whole family!!