Little prayer if you could

jigman29

Been flat of my back since Friday with my back hurting.when I try to stand I get an instant migraine and even have to eat laying on my side.went to the doc today and they sent me to get checked for meningitis.i have been here in Gainsville since 10 am and have had 2 ct scans,had a spinal tap in which they tried twice in the room and couldn't get it so they sent me to have it done by X-ray.i have no clue yet what is going on but I told them after the results for this last cat scan to check for an aneurism I am gone I can't take anymore.so if you could please send a prayer my way just so I can at least sleep tonight and maybe figure all this mess out.thanks in advance

PappyHoel

Prayers for ya... I hope you get it figured out soon. Post back if you feel like it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Prayers sent.....I hope they get it figured out quick. Back pain of that nature can be some of the most debilitating pain you will ever experience.

K80

Prayers sent.

jigman29

Well,finally made it home and as of now I have a type of meningitis that's not contagious and west Nile.still don't know about the back,have to see a neurologist to figure that out.as of now I'm beat and pretty sure this is fixing to require a second mortgage so that's for the prayers and I will keep you posted.

Sterlo58

Glad they figured it out. Hope for a speedy recovery. ::;

golffreak

Prayers sent. Sometimes the hardest thing is not knowing.

Inthegarge

Bummer.................Praying for a simple fix and quick recovery !!!

SC Hunter

Prayers for you! I hope everything works out for you!!

jigman29

Been down 8 days and finally felt like going out today.rode around 15 minutes and was beat and stayed on the couch all evening.Feel like million bucks now and hope I keep getting better.thanks for the prayers now all I got to do is figure out how to pay for 3 trips to the er,3 spinal taps and 2 days in the hospital lol.even with insurance no telling what it will be.

georgia357

Glad to hear the semi-good update. Prayers sent for a full recovery.