This COVID has nearly killed me during the past 2 weeks and I desperately need your Prayers...

BriarPatch99

EE444 ....having been in the exact predicament as you are in ....

I am going to give you some advice as to what helped me the most ...

Get a Nebulizer ... ask your doctor to prescribe you some Ipratropium and Abuterol .... Your doctor will know if these are appropriate for your other medical problems you may have ....

Both these will open up your airways and allow you to get the oxygen you need ...be warned the side effects they will make you gittery as a cat ...

I had to stay on these for over two months when I suffered from Covid ...

Not a Doctor ....so talk to your doctor ....

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
EE444 ....having been in the exact predicament as you are in ....

I am going to give you some advice as to what helped me the most ...

Get a Nebulizer ... ask your doctor to prescribe you some Ipratropium and Abuterol .... Your doctor will know if these are appropriate for your other medical problems you may have ....

Both these will open up your airways and allow you to get the oxygen you need ...be warned the side effects they will make you gittery as a cat ...

I had to stay on these for over two months when I suffered from Covid ...

Not a Doctor ....so talk to your doctor ....
Very good advice, I keep albuterol on hand, I have the beginnings of copd, that helps.
Mike, you have my prayers and you know to call if you need anything!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hang in there Mike, but at the same time take some of the good advice that's being offered to you here. I know you are a hard headed tough son of gun, but if it's been 2 weeks it's been too long.

You've got my prayers and wishing you well also.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My friend get your daughter to bring you a PulseOxmeter if you don't have one. If your O2 drops below 90 and stays get to a doc.
Plenty of other good advice above.

marshallknight

Prayers sent your way! Second Ruger#3 advise...monitor your O2 and get to a dr if it drops below 90. Had a good friend fail to do that and had to be hospitalized. Also I know it's tough but I had it and my doctor recommended staying active, it seemed to help a lot with breathing. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Get well soon, brother EE! I had that mess a few months ago and it was pretty rough.

Big7

The Oracle
Prayers from here friend.

You might want to consider getting the antibody shots. One in the back of each bicep and 2 in the belly.

I believe the 4 shots helped me.

bass4fun

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Chief contacted him, sounds like he is still fighting the virus but making a little progres.