This COVID has nearly killed me during the past 2 weeks and I desperately need your Prayers...

Deerhead

EE keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Guess its my turn I tested positive for COVID this morning. Do not feel all that bad just congestion and slight headache. Dr has prescribed some meds. Glad I am fully vaccinated & boostered. Take care and get well soon.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
EE keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Guess its my turn I tested positive for COVID this morning. Do not feel all that bad just congestion and slight headache. Dr has prescribed some meds. Glad I am fully vaccinated & boostered. Take care and get well soon.

I SURELY AM SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR POSITIVE RESULTS and I hope that you can fight this congestion problem as quickly as possible.

I have never been a smoker or had any lung problems but I have had the ABSOLUTE worst ongoing congestion of my life with this stuff and I am now frequently gasping to get air in my lungs. It has been so bad at times that it makes me really light-headed as my oxygen level is much lower than normal. I will admit that it is scary at times because you feel like it might be your last breath.

In addition to my already prescribed 11 medications (for heart disease) that I have to take each day, I am also doing my best to continue to take an "over the counter" Equate brand Mucus Relief which is called Guaifenesin extended-Release 600 mg Expectorant tablet to hopefully get rid of this really heavy congestion.

It might possibly help you if you could go ahead and start taking this over the counter medication mentioned above to maybe get ahead of an anticipated congestion problem because this congestion is the absolute WORSE that I have ever had and it really makes it hard to breathe.

Last edited:

Lukikus2

Prayers for a quick recovery EE. I have been battling this congestion also for the last month. My doctor told me to double the same mucus medication to 1200 mg and it seems to be working. I also have elevated blood pressure and was worried about the side effects and she said the outcome would outweigh the difference.

DAWG1419

I SURELY AM SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR POSITIVE RESULTS and I hope that you can fight this congestion problem as quickly as possible.

I have never been a smoker or had any lung problems but I have had the ABSOLUTE worst ongoing congestion of my life with this stuff and I am now frequently gasping to get air in my lungs. It has been so bad at times that it makes me really light-headed as my oxygen level is much lower than normal. I will admit that it is scary at times because you feel like it might be your last breath.

In addition to my already prescribed 11 medications (for heart disease) that I have to take each day, I am also doing my best to continue to take an "over the counter" Equate brand Mucus Relief which is called Guaifenesin extended-Release 600 mg Expectorant tablet to hopefully get rid of this really heavy congestion.

It might possibly help you if you could go ahead and start taking this over the counter medication mentioned above to maybe get ahead of an anticipated congestion problem because this congestion is the absolute WORSE that I have ever had and it really makes it hard to breathe.
They sell a 1200mg also fyi

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Just an update of sorts about my health due to this "virus". Most of the congestion has just about gone now and I am feeling a lot better and I am beginning to have much more energy. I have to admit that my taste buds are not "quite back to a normal level" yet BUT several of my "normal" foods now taste exactly like they have all of my life.

I am really fortunate to have a much younger lady friend that has fixed me an assortment of daily meals for me and I am also gaining back some of the 20 pounds of weight that I had lost during this nasty virus. Luckily, I get to spend a few hours every day with her and that has been some of the very best medicine for me. She is an excellent cook and during this time, she has fixed an assortment of various meals for me and now she even has me eating foods that I had previously declined to even try.

I am very thankful to all of you for your prayers and concerns for me during this crisis for me.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My prayers continue EE. May you fully recover to take care of your wonderful Lady

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Be well my friend, glad your mending.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy carp! I need to check this forum more often! A boatload of prayers coming your way EE. Kick that thing and get back to real life!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Good to hear, Double E. Keep on keeping on, brother!

BriarPatch99

EE .... glad to hear you're heading in the right direction ... just be warned ...don't think you ever get "over" it ... You will deal with the after effects for a long time ...
I still have limited taste, get winded real easy....Lord only knows the long term effects ...I am sure they will not be good ....
Be careful of the flu ...been in the bed with it now for last four days ...you certainly don't need that on top of what you already have ...
Prayers continue...

Deerhead

EE Glad to hear you are on the road to a full recovery. Stay strong and be sure to do something special for your fantastic lady friend.

georgia_home

Happy to hear things are turning better for you.

the comorbidity thing is the bad part. Hang in there.