Live from River creek wma

bilgerat

Senior
Set up in a hardwood bottom with acorns dropping all around, come on papa buck!

bilgerat

Senior
Nothing but tree rats so far , windy and warm , glad I brought the therma cell

Buckfever

Only heard 1 shot so far. Had to setup blind this morning, because sinus infection had me down the last 2 days. A few squirrels, and many skitters is the only thing sited by me, but I'm hunting and not in the bed!

bilgerat

Senior
Big 0 fer here too did u say it's warm ? 74 at 10:30 am , gonna call it a morn and check another spot I know about . Back in the pm

bilgerat

Senior
Checked the radar and might get some storms later so I'm on otg in the river bottom , 83 and very windy

Buckfever

A good friend of mine shot a 9pt this morning. Still nothing for me, if only my coughing sounded like grunts I'd probably be alright.

bilgerat

Senior
Prob the 9 point I missed this morn , he came in behind me and got in some thick stuff, I rushed the shot and missed , bacj in stand hoping for another chance , nithing but tree rats now.

Buckfever

His was the only shots in this area all morning, so maybe you'll get another crack at him. Good luck!

bilgerat

Senior
I'm gonna have another lookin a few when I get down, didn't see any signs of a hit earlier but I can't believe i missed ,

quinn

Come on bilgerat! You didn't get bbbbbuck fever did ya? Good luck out there y'all!

DSGB