Live from the tree

South Man

Checking in from Gordon Co. just had a small 4 pt dogging a doe hard. They're on the move here! Waiting for his grandpa to show

South Man

Just saw another small spike anyone else seeing any?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Good luck. I spent 9 days with my butt glued to a seat in Iowa. Back last night. Catching up on chores, football, family.

South Man

Good luck. I spent 9 days with my butt glued to a seat in Iowa. Back last night. Catching up on chores, football, family.
I hear you -just got back from OH doing all day sits and eating tag soup-where did you hunt in Iowa? I am planning a trip there soon

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Zone 9. Friends live up there. Pretty rugged terrain. Bluff country.

South Man

see any good ones or get one?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Saw some good ones. Standing corn and bad weather. Could have shot a few 120 to 130 but that's not what I go there for. Should have been there this week. 1st time I brought a tag sandwich back from up there

flatsmaster

Mizz I think ur right on for this wk comment ... worst 9 days on my farm in Illinois in 5 years ... its usually going crazy on Halloween with pics on cell cams of maturebucks in daylight ... stay in Havana that's prolly a 20 min drive from farm to motel and did not see 1 deer moving across a field in daylight ... ran back to pack and shower on Sat after quick morning hunt and told my son on way back to farm to grab trailer and head south I hope I don't see 1 now ... of course a doe being chased across front field and several several good bucks crossing fields as we drove south in Illinois ... but a great time with my son daughter and son in law ... waiting on next Nov 1

South Man

OH was same way last week. This would be the week!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Did you use an Outfitter in Ohio ?