looking for a new tent

308-MIKE

my wife and i are going camping next week. the tent i have is in seperate ares of storage, and can't locate all the parts, pluss it's almost 20 years old. i'm looking for a new tent that can be used in spring, and i may use it hunting in the fall. there will be my wife and i, as well as 3 mediums size dogs. what are some good options?
thanks, mike

7Mag Hunter

Kelty or Wenzel are good tents, and avail almost any sports retail
store and Wally World.....

I have a Wenzel cabin tent that is 8 yrs old.....Most all tents now
have mesh roofs that might be a bit cool in the fall, even with the rain fly..

I always put a tarp over my tents if i suspect rain, just to be on the
safe side.....Better safe than wet...

leemckinney

my wife and i are going camping next week. the tent i have is in seperate ares of storage, and can't locate all the parts, pluss it's almost 20 years old. i'm looking for a new tent that can be used in spring, and i may use it hunting in the fall. there will be my wife and i, as well as 3 mediums size dogs. what are some good options?
thanks, mike

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-8-Person-2-Room-Instant-Cabin-Tent/34109043

I got this one last year and so far could not be happier. It takes about 5 minutes to set up. All of the poles are built in.

bigelow

Executive Chef at Billy's Bistro
It depends on what you are looking for. I would go with an 8 person Coleman. I have camped in mine early spring and during deer season up to November. I have had this one for 5 years. Think it went for 200 or so.

sweatequity