Looking for a solid trainer for GWP

Hey guys. Been a while since I've posted. The whole COVID crap, new job, etc. I love this community and how warm and helpful everyone is. Wondered if someone might be able to help me out.

My little guy is nine months old at this point. Been focused primarily on obedience but his prey drive is undeniable at this point and I need to get him on birds with someone better equipped to hone his craft than I am on my own. I'm looking for a trainer within a six hour drive of Roswell, GA that folks like and respect that focuses on pointer training for upland game.

Pic attached in case anyone wanted a peak at this future champion! :)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Liam.jpg
    Liam.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 27

NCMTNHunter

Mo Lindley is top notch and only a little over 2 hours from you. I’ve read his book but haven’t used him personally. The couple of guys I know that have used both love his work. Where is your pup from? Mine is 9 months as well.

208DD52A-16BF-4CB8-8BD3-A865E7B18180.jpeg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
A couple very good looking young dogs.

Mo Lindley is top notch and only a little over 2 hours from you. I’ve read his book but haven’t used him personally. The couple of guys I know that have used both love his work. Where is your pup from? Mine is 9 months as well.

View attachment 1121098

Thanks for the recommendation.

Gorgeous pup! Ours is from Afterhours Kennels near Gainesville, FL. How about yours?

Latest posts