Love this gal……..

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

sinclair1

The women only appear less feminine because the men are more feminine. Out here in the distribution world with truck drivers, forklift drivers, we have 85% women.
The men work at the vape store or something, because they don’t apply anymore.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
She was roasted on social media by the 'other side' for weeks and months. One poster said 'her accent needs to be banned'.

What happened in the end was that most men came out in her defense and the women that were after her got put in their place.

Her videos are awesome but I for one am never ever ever ever ever going to noodle a catfish. But saying that, I would not kick her out the bed for eating cookies either.

specialk

. But saying that, I would not kick her out the bed for eating cookies either.
yeah, if i was running across the parking lot she wouldnt have a hard time catching me.....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I knew nothing about her until it blew up but I like what I’ve seen of her.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Never heard of her or seen her. But like the accent (it is a little much though) and she is purty.
Seems genuine to me and some Karen jumping on her for her background caught my attention.

Toliver

I've seen her in several videos. Mostly noodling big catfish. She associates with Alex Zedra and HeatherlynnO (who last I knew was living with DonutOperator). All good gun loving patriotic folks. I know Alex's uncle very well but I've never met her.

Hillbilly stalker

She’s the real deal. She jumps right in there with Jeff no matter what he’s doing. Her dad Jeff, fell out of a deer stand this year and broke his back and neck in 2 places. Crawled out of the woods.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hannah getting some heavy duty back up. :bounce:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
She’s the real deal. She jumps right in there with Jeff no matter what he’s doing. Her dad Jeff, fell out of a deer stand this year and broke his back and neck in 2 places. Crawled out of the woods.

This^^^^ she was one of the first people I actually subscribed to on YouTube. Jeff is one bad dude too. I fell in love back when I saw her shoot her bow from a long ways…..absolutely love her!

Latest posts