Marilyn Manson...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Found Dan-o's baby vids...:p::ke:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Manson is a side show freak with about as much talent as Milli Vanilli and Vanila Ice, at least they knew when it was time to close the circus!

brandon

Administrator
I would have though Hurt would have made him a lot of money and probably still is
That was exactly my first thought when I read JR's comment about Old Town Road as well. But OTR was a mega pop hit that received massive airplay/downloads, so it's not difficult to imagine it was very lucrative for Mr. Reznor.

I've always thought he was ridiculously talented. A lot of people forget how incredibly original Pretty Hate Machine was when it came out. Sure, we all thought the guy needed a LOT of therapy, but the music itself was *awesome*. And it really impressed me that he played every part himself. More recently, I was watching Ken Burn's Vietnam documentary on Netflix not too long ago and thought I recognized some of his signature style. Sure enough.

Fun fact related to the topic of this thread - Trent Reznor produced a lot of Marilyn Manson's music back in the 90's. Look it up. But I don't hold that against him lol.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. It's been a while since I've listened to any NIN, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be blasting Head Like a Hole on the way to the office tomorrow :rockon:

Latest posts