Marilyn Manson...

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Pantera, Metallica (Kill Em All-Justice), Anthrax, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Atreyu, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine. Pantera was my favorite of all those. I will still occasionally listen to them when I’m working out. Clutch isn’t the same as all them but I still like them alright.
Surprised you didn't throw Saxon in there.

Sixes

If yall are aware of that Lil NAS and Billy Ray Cyrus collaboration 'Old Town Road' .....

Reznor got 1/3 of that money. He made more money on that song than any other single song he ever did.
That is surprising, I would have though Hurt would have made him a lot of money and probably still is

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Figured he was an evil fruitcake and didn’t care to listen.
He’s not evil at all. He’s a guy without much in the way of musical talent or talent as a writer who found another way in through putting on a “show”. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. Cheap shock points and like I said he shamelessly ripped a lot of it off from Alice Cooper. Rather than evil he’s just some dork without much talent who really, really wanted to be rich and famous.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
While we’re just giving out our two cents, Trent Rezner is a clown too in my book. Always wanted to see him and Phil Anselmo in a cage match. That would have been hilarious. Before he screwed up his back and got on the needle Phil Anselmo was t a guy you wanted to mess with and jerk that he is I could respect him for that along with being a great front man.

ATLFalconsfan80

He’s not evil at all. He’s a guy without much in the way of musical talent or talent as a writer who found another way in through putting on a “show”. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. Cheap shock points and like I said he shamelessly ripped a lot of it off from Alice Cooper. Rather than evil he’s just some dork without much talent who really, really wanted to be rich and famous.

I do believe he’s gotten more darker on a personal level than when he first started..it was a rip off of Alice Cooper to an extent but he also took it to extreme heights Alice
cooper could never achieve..mainly due to the time era difference...you got to admire the success he made from it...shock value and sex and drugs made him extremely wealthy...I liked his stuff...have his albums saved on my Spotify list...

jollyroger

While we’re just giving out our two cents, Trent Rezner is a clown too in my book. Always wanted to see him and Phil Anselmo in a cage match. That would have been hilarious. Before he screwed up his back and got on the needle Phil Anselmo was t a guy you wanted to mess with and jerk that he is I could respect him for that along with being a great front man.
Probably so, I try as hard as possible not to get to know anything personal about these musicians lest it change my perception of their music.

jollyroger

I do believe he’s gotten more darker on a personal level than when he first started..it was a rip off of Alice Cooper to an extent but he also took it to extreme heights Alice
cooper could never achieve..mainly due to the time era difference...you got to admire the success he made from it...shock value and sex and drugs made him extremely wealthy...I liked his stuff...have his albums saved on my Spotify list...
I'm sure the dude is a creep and a weirdo in real life, but I also believe that keeping up with the edgy and freaky outward appearance is in the contract.

Dude probably sits around in jeans and a t shirt drinking a beer on any normal day.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Manson is a joke. At least Alice Cooper has some talent.

Latest posts