meeks leopard pup progress!

state159

Hey Mr. Ronny, he's the same one that I've always had. I coon/squirrel hunt with him a lil bit but not much. He's around 1 1/2 years old now I guess and does pretty decent for the little he's been worked with. I'll get rid of him if you wanna send me Rudy or Bo-jack!!! :)

Ryan

Those two better stay here Ryan. They're not much but they like me, I think. :rofl:

black an tan man

i no mr lamar very well he one of my buddys and man ol man does he no ever thang about leopards n he has some very nice pups and dogs , i have his # if any one is intrested in wanted one from him just pm me

state159

Mr. Meek's dogs do have a good reputation. He used to run an ad in several magazines but I haven't seen one in a while.

deadgame

He is a super nice fellow n he knows alot about leopards. Hes been breeding these since the sixties. I wouldnt hesittate to deal with him again.

black an tan man

bryan county close to savannah, good luck with the pup she sure is pretty should also show us a pic of her on the bench if you have one

deadgame

Finally found this again to update it, patches is fast becoming all I could ask of a treedog short on hunting time right now, but I seen her tree her first wild coon three weeks ago , I'd recommend a Meeks leopard to anybody , super dogs. State159 , pm me please if u see this.

bad mojo

Lamar and i are partners on several dogs he is the most honest man i have ever met and as you said he is a wealth of info on the leopard bred. we have 3 dogs we hunt in ukc hunts that aint to bad they earn there feed .we have 2 stud dogs and he always has pups on the ground if you are interested in a pup or to bred a female give him a call LAMAR MEEKS 912-682-3995

bad mojo

deadgame that 1 good lookin pup glad she is makin you happy. how is she bred--- whos her momma and daddy

deadgame

Shes Meeks ga blaze x Meeks ga red flame. , I told Mr. Lamar I wanted to hunt squirrel in the day coon at night, he handed me patches, said if I do my part she will, he wasn't kidding.

bad mojo

thomas , workin like a dog gettin paid like a puppy. huntin a lot of ukc going to big hunts about to take a break pleasure hunt get a new dog tuned up so i will be ready for the grand am and winter classic lets go run 1 and hows that perrty little girl doing she still going to the woods with u?

bad mojo

old blaze threw some jamup pups with a head full of sense i have 3 out of him. so no doubt u got a goodun

thomas gose

thomas , workin like a dog gettin paid like a puppy. huntin a lot of ukc going to big hunts about to take a break pleasure hunt get a new dog tuned up so i will be ready for the grand am and winter classic lets go run 1 and hows that perrty little girl doing she still going to the woods with u?

she goes with me all the time bubba! I picked her up from her momma last friday and her first words were "can we go huntin tonight" Gotta love it! Id love to hook up and tree a few with ya we just need to work it out!!

deadgame

Thanks mojo, we just came in from running squirrel, shes gets better ever time we hunt. Do you squirrel hunt yours? Got some pics of the ones off blaze?

bad mojo

i do i have a feist. i get some pics up in the next couple of days. thomas we will let deer season die down a little and we will get together and go tree some stay in touch with me and we,ll make a plan

Latest posts