Menu For Tonight's Supper

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Venison spaghetti
Green salad
Some kind of bread
...she calls this our hookup anniversary meal.

nhancedsvt

Banned
2 big Ribeyes
couple baked taters
salad

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Filet Mignon
Shrimp
Bitteroot's Cream cheese Jalepeno bread
Salad
Squash

droptine06

Official Supper Thread Starter
Here's my menu:

Grits
Shrimp Gravy
Fried Taters
Garlic Toast

Be at your house at 4:00pm sharp....two bowls of dem shrimp n grits and back on the road by 4:20

Venison spaghetti
Green salad
Some kind of bread
...she calls this our hookup anniversary meal.

Be at your house bout 5:00...eat some sketti....never heard of "some kind of" bread before...but i ain't ever met a piece of bread I don't like so I'm in. Back on the road to NES's house by 5:25....just do me a favor and "hookup" after I leave please:D

Fresh made and smoked Chorizo sausages
Eggs
Biscuits
Cheese Grits

Be at your house bout 6:15...need 6 of dem chorizo's and then grab two more for the road and I'm off about 6:50..

2 big Ribeyes
couple baked taters
salad

Be at your house bout 7:30, I like my ribeye medium and bone in please... you said you only got two in your post, gonna need you to run back out to the store real quick, 'preciate it :D...on the road bout 8:15

Filet Mignon
Shrimp
Bitteroot's Cream cheese Jalepeno bread
Salad
Squash

Be at your house bout 9:00. Movin kinda slow at this point...again like my filet medium to med-rare, a bowl full of skrimps...some hot sauce and a piece of that 'peno bread...crash on your couch bout 11:00....cool?:cheers:

Oh and I prefer Miller Lite, Corona's, Dos Equis, Black Crowns....well really any cold beer will suffice. Alrighty fellers, gassin up the truck now...see ya'll in a little bit:cheers::bounce:

kc65

cupid's crabby cupcakes, spicy sweetheart sauce a simple green salad, a glass or two of pinot grigio blush.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks like BK for me.:p

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Be at your house bout 9:00. Movin kinda slow at this point...again like my filet medium to med-rare, a bowl full of skrimps...some hot sauce and a piece of that 'peno bread...crash on your couch bout 11:00....cool?:cheers:

Oh and I prefer Miller Lite, Corona's, Dos Equis, Black Crowns....well really any cold beer will suffice. Alrighty fellers, gassin up the truck now...see ya'll in a little bit:cheers::bounce:

Better not be too slow.... It'll be GONE!:D

droptine06

droptine06

Lobsta's is steamin...bisque is simmerin...gettin started on the grilled cheese's. Using Rye bread and apple smoked cheddar. I know...I know, but the wife loves it.:cheers:

Attachments

• E7E2FFA5-CD5C-4728-8F7B-728CFED81F28-286-000000139F04BA49_zpsa5f7e10b.jpg
    E7E2FFA5-CD5C-4728-8F7B-728CFED81F28-286-000000139F04BA49_zpsa5f7e10b.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 328

SapeloJoeBro

Lobsta's is steamin...bisque is simmerin...gettin started on the grilled cheese's. Using Rye bread and apple smoked cheddar. I know...I know, but the wife loves it.:cheers:

I hear ya Bro.:cool::fine:

Take out chinese buffet for us.....:)

I take dat pan of bounty in da back.:banginghe:banginghe
:biggrin3:

Gone Fishing

Filet Mignon
Baked Tater
Corn on the cob - I cut mine off
Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip

I finally remembered to take the picture before I ate the meal. My husband looked at me like I was nuts. I said I had to make some folks hungry.

Yay me

Attachments

• IMAG0300 (640x383).jpg
    IMAG0300 (640x383).jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 295

SapeloJoeBro

Filet Mignon
Baked Tater
Corn on the cob - I cut mine off
Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip

I finally remembered to take the picture before I ate the meal. My husband looked at me like I was nuts. I said I had to make some folks hungry.

Yay me

Well you done it....I got a hongry on:banginghe

droptine06