***** Mid Western Outfitter BEWARE******

Jim Boyd

The more I think about this, the more I am convinced that the right thing to do is find a private Midwest lease and simply hunt it.

The positives are so many you can hardly count them.

Can't afford to go every year or don't want to go every year? You would have no problem finding a partner and you guys rotate odd and even years!

Sorry,again, for the awful experiences.

riverbank

Man what a bummer. Folks like that are everywhere. I consider myself a pretty calm and level headed guy, but if I was in your shoes and came across this fella again im pretty sure I'd be head first into a whole new level of losing my mind.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Man what a bummer. Folks like that are everywhere. I consider myself a pretty calm and level headed guy, but if I was in your shoes and came across this fella again im pretty sure I'd be head first into a whole new level of losing my mind.

It's hard to not wanna do exactly that, but I know that would only do more harm and trouble for me or my buddy. In the end I feel being the Bigger man is the right thing to do Karma is real and he will get his one day. If me posting this here or over on FB can save one person from going through the same thing we did with him my purpose in posting it will be accomplished.