Monday Supper All From The Backyard

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
NY Strip, tater salad, deviled eggs, corn and fried okra...was great20220725_233525.jpg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Some mighty fine eating tonight ? Got to love all the backyard can provide with a little work . I had a burger with some backyard groceries . Needed some fried okra and it would of been perfect 6D6E7555-274F-4ABC-83CD-EAD7D007B6F9.jpeg7988D9E6-F3FA-4DC4-9302-D4B779BB1F3F.jpeg

slow motion

Everybody ate well last night. Girlfriend found some backstrap in the freezer. She fried it up with some squash from the garden and jalapenos from Kroger (deer keep eating mine). I should have scraped some of the breading off to cut down on the carbs but dang it was delicious.

IMG_20220725_165722508.jpg

slow motion

Alpha gal reared it’s ugly head again the last couple days, haven’t cooked and really didn’t eat much either until this evening. Not exactly sure what set it off this time…

Anyhow, tonight went with a backyard veggie plate of fried okra, smothered down squash, banana pepper and onion, Lima beans and a few green beans (not producing well at the moment) and some sliced heirloom tomato.

Tomorrow is going to be better I hope…… What ya'll having this evening?

Sorry to hear about your struggles. Stay strong brother. You are definitely doing a fantastic job dealing with this.

jicard3

Nachos fer me…..taco salit for the misses!

View attachment 1165992View attachment 1165993

Hang on...you got them nachos fixed on top of a tortilla. Why have I never thought to do that? I'm always chasing the last bite or two around the plate. You got that baby fixed up where you can roll er up and have a little flour tortilla to sop up every bit of juicy goodness. That's awesome, I'll be copying that next time I'm having nachos.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!
Lip smackin!!

Geffellz18

Hang on...you got them nachos fixed on top of a tortilla. Why have I never thought to do that? I'm always chasing the last bite or two around the plate. You got that baby fixed up where you can roll er up and have a little flour tortilla to sop up every bit of juicy goodness. That's awesome, I'll be copying that next time I'm having nachos.

Yes sir! And it tastes Awwwwesum too with all the juicy goodness covering it too.