Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
YHFP made up some delicious blueberry pancakes, bacon, and sausage. It was mighty good.

pancakes.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Dub, we do that with steak all the time. Yours looks great!!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously craving pancakes now!!!
Yeah, those were good. It had been a long time since I had a stack of pancakes. I love that real maple syrup, too.

GA1dad

One of my bride's favorite breakfuss thangs is a steak-egg-cheese bagel from McDonalds.

They have carmelized onions, butter, eggs, American cheese and steak on a plain bagel.

I had some steak leftover from last night's Pirate Wench cook....and some wheat bagels....so I took a stab at making her a faux McDonalds bagel.

I may be onto something here.

She'll never finish it.....but I'm betting that our dogs will help her. :rofl:

I had a couple slices of the steak 'n onions with an over-easy egg after a pot of coffee. Good to go and ready for the day.....and night.

I hit the steak with a small bit of Lea & Perrins excellent steak sauce.....breakfuss goodness. It's not something we ever use for supper steaks, but it's sweet flavor is perfect in the morning.

Wow,, well played my friend!!!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good brunch for a frigid, snowy, windy morning: Southwestern omelet with bacon, sausage, mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, red peppers, and sharp cheddar. YHFP's delicious homefries. Buttered toast. Mmmmm.

omelet.jpg

omelet2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.