Movie Line Game

Ok guys... I can't sleep so I come up with something fun to do ( yeah I'm easily amused ) I'm going to say a movie line and see if anyone can guess what movie its out of ... keep it going if you know the answer!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

FESTUSHAGGIN

John Deer Girl said:
Ok guys... I can't sleep so I come up with something fun to do ( yeah I'm easily amused ) I'm going to say a movie line and see if anyone can guess what movie its out of ... keep it going if you know the answer!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate"
some men you just cant reach, so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants, well he gets it. i dont like it any more than you men.

cool hand luke.

Jewels64

JDG,
That wasn't Full Metal Jacket was it?????

Jewels64

Guess what, it was in Full Metal Jacket also and was a major line....heehee

Hubby says to add that he thinks
Ross Perot said it too! That don't count,
he isn't a movie...

The good, the bad, and Festus (the ugly)... ha ha

"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

FESTUSHAGGIN

John Deer Girl said:
The good, the bad, and Festus (the ugly)... ha ha

"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
caddy shack great movie

FESTUSHAGGIN

my those who love us, love us, and those who dont love us may god turn their hearts, and if he doesnt turn their hearts may he turn their ankles so we'll know em by their limpin

give you a hint. this is an irisg prayer. or toast how ever you may want to look at it

Toliver

FESTUSHAGGIN said:
give you a hint. this is an irisg prayer. or toast how ever you may want to look at it

You irisg people are always wishing harm on folks, ain't ya? :mad:

FESTUSHAGGIN

Toliver said:
You irisg people are always wishing harm on folks, ain't ya? :mad:
its the second best thing irish people do. i dont need to let you know what the 1st is. god invented whiskey to keep the irish from ruling the world.

i dont drink anymore though.

Toliver

Irish? Now we're talking about the Irish? Heck, I'M Irish. YOU were talking about those heathen devil worshiping Irisg people a minute ago. Stop changing the subject.

Darcy

Toliver said:
Irish? Now we're talking about the Irish? Heck, I'M Irish. YOU were talking about those heathen devil worshiping Irisg people a minute ago. Stop changing the subject.
someone say irish? me too! but, who's got the alcohol... can't have this many irish people together and nothing to drink!

raghorn

Darcy said:
someone say irish? me too! but, who's got the alcohol... can't have this many irish people together and nothing to drink!
How late you gonna' be up? .......:rofl: We can be partying before dawn! Never drank with a cop before........:cool:

Darcy

Oh! i forgot.... umm, well i was just talking about the rest of yall drinking! i would never take part in such activities... thats illegal ya know - :)

Toliver

raghorn said:
Never drank with a cop before.

What movie is that from? :huh: