Muddy cams, Midway USA

gadeerwoman

I see midway usa has the 3 pack of muddy 14mp cams on sale for $99 and the 12 mp for $89. Includes sd cards.

psedna

UAEC
Dotn laugh, i have had good luck running cheap muddy cameras from academy around thirty bucks or slightly more - I use several of these in additon to my four reveal x cell cameras. ONly issue is this past summer, the rain got into two of them and killed them.

georgiadawgs44

I bought that deal about a month ago. I’ve only got one out so far. Overall it’s taking good videos and pics. My only gripe is I like to use on video mode and it doesn’t stamp the time/date on the videos. It only stamps it when it’s set to picture mode. Overall I’d say for the money they are good cameras.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Who is Muddy made by ? or what other camera comapny makes them ?
Surely China. My Tascos have been well worth the money, and they are surely Chinese junk. Only issue with mine are the 3 way switches going bad. . I’ve bought 7 total, counting one yesterday. I’ve thrown 1 away and bout to toss another……it works but starts to countdown instead of letting me go through the menu and shuts off in the countdown spot. I used a different cam to format the card.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Either way, 3 cams for $99 that don’t use D size batteries? Right up my budget alley! I’d jump on it if I were you……..or else go to Wally World and get a Tasco :cool: