Munson

poohbear

And I think Scott Howard is great. He wants to win just as bad as Munson, and he don't mind letting us know. I enjoy those guys too. No one can replace Munson, but Scott is a perfect replacement.
Yeah it took me awhile to grasp on to Scott cause when he started it just wouldn’t the same , I missed Munson so bad , but now over the years he has grown on me and really enjoy him, he’s not Munson but a lot better than these TV castors we have. If I could only sync up the radio with the tv I would be set.

MudDucker

Staff member
Oh, I remember so many ... My God He's a Freshman was another of his greats. He would get so into the game that he would call the runner coming down the field and then go silent. It would be minutes before he would announce a touchdown.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
You could hear in Munson's voice how bad he wanted the Dawgs to win. I've heard him breathing hard during an intense moment. His voice often cracking at times due to him being so nervous. He wanted our Dawgs to win so badly. And when I listened to him, I wanted the Dawgs to win just as bad for him, as I did for myself. I worried more about him, than the Dawgs at times. Larry truly was a great one.

MCBUCK

I remember the “Time Out Game” clearly because of him. I was on my deer hunting on my lease in a cold rain and Larry made me feel like I was in Jax.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member