My Construction Project Saga

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elfiii...You done good!!!

Thanks Trip. The A/C struggles on hot afternoons but a "dry" 80 degrees inside beats a wet 94 outside all afternoon long!:cool:

I had the inside down to 68 Sat night and it was still 80 plus degrees outside.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
looks good bro. been seeing this thread a long time. hope there's a lot of deer around there for that level of commitment! i joint like that would ruin my marriage lol. if i get mad- i'd go there. if i get kicked out- i'd go there. when weather good-i'd go there. weather too lousy to do anything at home- i'd go there. sending you a pm

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Lots of hard work right there. let the enjoyment begin.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Lee, just let me know when you finish and I'll be happy to come and stay!!!

Looks great brother! Like stated before, if I had that, I would be arguing with my wife on purpose!:biggrin2:

j_seph

Had you done the insulation last it would not have gotten so hot inside so quickly:biggrin2:

Looks good and you have skills too!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
looks good bro. been seeing this thread a long time. hope there's a lot of deer around there for that level of commitment! i joint like that would ruin my marriage lol. if i get mad- i'd go there. if i get kicked out- i'd go there. when weather good-i'd go there. weather too lousy to do anything at home- i'd go there. sending you a pm

Looks great brother! Like stated before, if I had that, I would be arguing with my wife on purpose!:biggrin2:

I knew ya'll were the smart ones in the crowd. :bounce::cool:

The good news is I'll be done just in time to not need the A/C until next year.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you look at the last pic there's a "dark spot" at the bottom of the corner timber on the porch. It's actually a hole in the timber. That one and the one on the other corner are both rotted out at ground level. That's next year's project.:rolleyes:

Every project I do on this beast I swear it's the last time in my life I'll pick up a hammer and framing square. But then it's not. I plead insanity yo honna man. I'm just crazy about this stuff.facepalm:

BornToHuntAndFish

Heckuva good job by you & your crew. Very inspiring. Learning lots from all the fine efforts. Looking forward to you & your dedicated crew enjoying the fruits of ya'lls labors in the coming hunting season. Way to go! Thx for posting.

:cheers:

Triple C

Elfiii...What's on the drawing board for the next project at the Dead Poacher's Society Hunt n Drank Club???

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Reminds me of my old camp. Me and my Dad used to love to fix it up. Looks real good brother. Y'all will enjoy the heck out of that this winter.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elfiii...What's on the drawing board for the next project at the Dead Poacher's Society Hunt n Drank Club???

Some 'lectricity if I can ever get my electrician to show up and do the work. I'm tired of pushing the generator back and forth between the cabin and the barn. Hopefully I'll be done by July 4.

chase870

Possum Sox
Some 'lectricity if I can ever get my electrician to show up and do the work. I'm tired of pushing the generator back and forth between the cabin and the barn. Hopefully I'll be done by July 4.
Remind him to always keep the CPA happy

Latest posts