My Father passed away yesterday morning.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My sympathies and regards for a very successful career and life.

Timberbeast

In reading, it sounds like he leaves a legacy of hard work and faith. You come from good stock no doubt. Thank you for sharing. We’ll be praying for family.

hawkeye123

Sorry for your loss! Sure sounds like a wonderful father! Dec 5 was 15 yrs since I lost mine..a lot like yours, military & retired government worker

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Sending our condolences to you and your family!

wvdawg

Staff member
Sorry for your loss - May God bless.

ghadarits

Sincere condolences sir. Stay strong.

j_seph

Amen, Brother. The last thing he heard on earth was me telling him I loved him. The next thing he heard was our Lord and Savior saying; "Well done my good and faithful servant."
Glory be to God, ain't that something. To exhale your last breath here and to know that the next inhale is in Heaven.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Just now seeing this. Sorry for your loss

groundhawg

Thank you all and please keep us in your prayers. We had the funeral for my uncle on Friday the same day that Daddy passed away and next Sunday the 17th will be the memorial service for our 16 years old grand daughter who was killed.

groundhawg

Dang man, prayers for comfort and support for you and your family.
Thank you all and please keep us in your prayers. We had the funeral for my uncle on Friday the same day that Daddy passed away and next Sunday the 17th will be the memorial service for our 16 years old grand daughter who was killed.

GunnSmokeer

Sorry to hear of your loss. You and I should both take comfort that our fathers lived so long, though. My dad was a World War II veteran and he passed away several years ago at age 93.

Many people experience their fathers passing away prematurely when they're only kids or teenagers.