My friend Frank

olcaptain

My friend Frank

8aR59tk.jpg

To some he is Franklin Arthur. To others he is Dr. Frank Arthur the world renowned USDA research Entomologist who has travelled six continents over the last 32 years researching and presenting research and is presently at the very top of his game: https://www.ars.usda.gov/plains-area/mhk/cgahr/spieru/people/franklin-arthur/

But to me Frank is simply my friend. For you see dear readers, Frank and I have known each other since birth. Our grandmothers were friends before we were even born. We grew up in church together and later went to public school together and for many years we were inseparable.

jTGgngE.jpg

We learned to ride bikes together and we fished together as boys. He was in my wedding when I married in 1973. I was privileged to be his best man in Kansas when he later tied the knot.

Frank is brilliant and has always been one of my heroes, but these last two days were absolutely off the chart. We fished, we laughed, and we sang together.

WWvFTpW.jpg

I had the privilege of introducing Frank and Cheryl to my good friend Doug Hargrove who was such a wonderful host.

iHSKrl4.jpg

jKq1RR4.jpg

But the highlight of the visit was when Frank took time to talk bugs with my 9-year-old grandson, Gage!

mdvsy0Q.jpg

He may be Franklin to you. He may be Dr. Franklin Hall Arthur to you. But to me he is simply my life long precious friend, Frank.

uPdIcwf.jpg

e86RSSH.jpg

onedude

Glad yall got together and are having a great time. It is wonderful to have such a great friend.
Doug
Jn. 3:16