Nascar anyone?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Not me.

I watched a few of the early races this season in it was enjoyable.
Then came june and their month long pride celebration...
I deep-sixed it until last weekend's race.

Now I hear they have a diversity internship program for people who are anything but white male.

I'm done.

tr21

I might consider watching it if they had soccer mom's in their mini-vans racing !

killerv

But think of all the wrecks on pit road you would see with all the new guys trying to back into the pit box

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Nah, stopped watching when all that Bubba Wallace nonsense went down. Will not watch it again
This was me until early this season.
Slow learner...

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Nah, stopped watching when all that Bubba Wallace nonsense went down. Will not watch it again
I stopped watching it years back when they burned the tobacco industry that built and backed the sport from the beginning. You don't treat people like that. They have been "woke" since then. People just didn't want to see it.

DOUG 281

I quit watching when they went to the new cars of tomorrow . No hitting to get somebody out of your way they messed the Bristol race up

Beagler

Used to love Nascar, got sick of it about 3 years ago and stoped watching, thought I’d give it another try this year.watched 4 races did away with it. If I was to watch it now it would be only to watch them put Bubba Wallace into the wall.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Used to love Nascar, got sick of it about 3 years ago and stoped watching, thought I’d give it another try this year.watched 4 races did away with it. If I was to watch it now it would be only to watch them put Bubba Wallace into the wall.
He made the playoff. I suspect he’ll be around a few more seasons

DannyW

Nope. Never watched it but growing up I knew a lot of guys who would fight you if you said anything bad about it.

Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading here. Is there really a gay pride painted car???