Near death experience

ambush80

Yes I think that "the hot place" or some equivalent of it would be a theme in NDE's because NDE's are IMHO random similar to how dreams are random - we generally can't choose what we dream about. But I would like to hear the stories and see any data from NDE's across the entire planet - from many different cultures/religions in other words - to find out how often different cultures have very negative/scary NDE's. A couple of weeks ago in my internet research I found out that many of the different religions across the planet do not posit an eternal heaven nor "hot place" when we pass away.
The Abrahamic religions - specifically Christianity & Islam which so happen to be the two largest religions on the planet - are the religions that really lean hard into the heaven & hot place/worship or be tortured mindset. Ergo I am suspecting that followers of Christianity & Islam would be much more likely to have an NDE involving either heaven and/or the hot place because these concepts are thought about - even if subconsciously - much more often than would be the case for followers of religions with a different dogma. If anybody here has already provided a link to such studies and I forgot (sorry about my suboptimal memory) please post the link again. Caveat I don't listen to "podcasts" on a smart phone while I'm driving or exercising or whatever, but I do "watch" them sometimes when there is a you tube version of a podcast.

I find that if I speed up a podcast, I will be less likely to "zone out" and miss something. I feel like I have to listen harder when it's sped up.

hopper

I’m still not convinced that they actually see what they think they see.

It’s really no different than dreams - we dream what’s on our minds.

If one wants to use Bible to prove they went there, saw it……..I find no place in the Bible where went and saw and returned. Of course we have John’s vision, so I wouldn’t discount it completely. But to me there’s a difference in a vision and a visit.

I know f no one looking forward to going to the burn pit, I’d find it strange they “visited”.
My dreams can be wierd as all get out. Wonder if anyone ever had a NDE and saw somthing like that.

oldfella1962

My dreams can be wierd as all get out. Wonder if anyone ever had a NDE and saw somthing like that.
With all the NDE stories that are on file, I'm pretty sure that every type of possible scenario has been covered at least a few times.