Neat Buck

Whit90

I am not a score guy, but I was thinking this morning about what this buck would score.. What do yall think, like 20"? haha.

Big7

The Oracle
Shot this guy Friday morning on some federal land. I saw a really good buck chasing a doe buck couldn’t get a shot. 30 minutes later I noticed some movement and this buck was herding another doe like a sheep dog. He actually stood up on his back legs to flip a 180 to keep her from going wherever she wanted to go. It was cool to see him push her around like that.

I was already kicking myself for not getting a shot at the buck that came in before him, so I didn’t waste too much time on this one. I honestly didn’t know what he had for a rack, I just saw a big body and that he had something on his head. Pretty unique buck.

I quartered him up and packed him out about half a mile.

Was a great day!View attachment 1267362View attachment 1267363View attachment 1267364View attachment 1267365
Congratulations on a fine animal.

Duff

Vert very cool buck!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Way to go whit! Man that’s a great buck! Especially on PL! LOVE IT! I bet that pack got real heavy! Only way to go on public land is to pack it out! CONGRATS on getting it done and it sounds like you found a great spot! :rockon:

Whit90

Woohoo! Way to go whit! Man that’s a great buck! Especially on PL! LOVE IT! I bet that pack got real heavy! Only way to go on public land is to pack it out! CONGRATS on getting it done and it sounds like you found a great spot! :rockon:
Thank u sir! Sure bc was a blast!