Need a dog that barks constantly

HAPPY DAD

I am in need of the most aggravating barkingest dog I can find

Breed does not matter as long as it is aggravating.

Looking for a free one

benosmose

I also have the perfect dog for you gentle with kids but never shuts up.

j_seph

You must have some bad neighbors

You could be cited for violating a noise ordinance if they complain, then again you could complain.

Oldstick

I've got two that meet the aggrevating requirement. Don't know if they bark enough for you though.

:rofl:

HAPPY DAD

I don't give a crap if they complain. I will gladly pay a fine.

I am also in search of some junk cars, a goat and a couple pigs

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I don't give a crap if they complain. I will gladly pay a fine.

I am also in search of some junk cars, a goat and a couple pigs

I got you covered... just come on down here on a Friday or Saturday night about 11 or 12... we got us some folks down here at the end of the dirt road whats got everything you need... they're generally 'dog-drunk' bout that time most nights and done passed out. Bring you a purty big truck and a trailer... and maybe a car jack and some used tires. (them cars'll need lifted off them blocks and they'll be a heap easier to roll with some rubber under them)

I'll help you load all you can haul... if you're lucky and we get the timimg just right... I might be able to throw you in a couple of cross-eyed younguns or a fat gal whats fond of wearing tube tops and needs some serious dental work! We'll just have to wait and see how drunk they are that particular night?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget to get you a big ol' flock of guineas, too. And a trumpet. And a dirt-track race car that needs a lot of work on the engine.

chadf

I would start a side business of repairing tornado sirens.......
Free county firing range ?