Nelly and Tanny in Kansas- Year 2

Smokim

Just pulled into camp in Council Grove, KS. Nelly is coming up from Dallas a few hours behind. Looking forward to some great time with my bro and excellent hunting. Only a 5 day hunt this year but weather looks right. Nelly did not get a buck last year so really pulling for little brother this year. If we both kill, were taking the polar plunge in the creek!

turkeykirk

Good Luck!

Smokim

Settled in first morning. Have a south wind so hunting ladder on north side of property. Nelly also in a ladder. Its breaking light on a nice cool morning!

nellyw92

Settled in stand on edge of fresh cut bean field and a travel corridor of timber. Already seen movement, Two big raccoons! pumped for a week with the brother and hoping for a chilly bath at some point this week!
#polarplunge2019

Last edited:

Smokim

Settled in stand on edge of fresh cut milo field and a travel corridor of timber. Already seen movement! Two big raccoons! pumped for a week with the brother and hoping for a chilly bath at some point this week!
#polarplunge2019
Let's make it happen!

DSGB

Good luck boys!

nellyw92

As it got light this morning I can see one good rub about 30 Yds in front of me. I’ve got the binos out so I can glass all across the ag fields but no movement anywhere yet.
Tanny is only about 300 yds from me but is hogging all the deer it sounds like