New sight

Dbender

I need a new fixed pin sight. What brand/model is a good compromise between value and function? What would you recommend and why? Older models are fine too, not hung up on newest being the best.

Last edited:

Tadder

ACCELL ARMTEC are awesome sights and easy too setup. The Built like a Tank. We love ours. CBE has some nice sights as well. Not built as tuff but no bad. FAIRLY EASY to sight in.

NBN

Look at the Trophy Ridge line. For the money they are hard to beat for bow hunting. They are solid adjustable sights.

Ben1100Mag

For deer Hunting i like the Trophy Ridge Hot wire 3 pin sight. 2 fixed pins an one movable.

Acarter2018

I shoot a PSE 5 pin sight love it. I have a 5 pin IQ Retina Lock sight thats .019 pins if your interested in it. I bought it and you need to shoot a larger peep and i like the size peep i have. I paid i think 60$ for it. But would take 40. If your interested or anyone else

ASH556

I just got a Rocky Mountain direct-mount 5-pin from Outdoor Depot installed on my bow. Brightest pins I've ever seen. Don't need a light. Rugged design, but also a few niceties like finger micro-adjust windage and elevation. $65.