New Spartans

Blackston

Put Batteries in , cards ( formatted cards ) , SIM cards , let them initialize, Got the App , created account/ paid for service…. Cams are taking pics but not sending them ? ( I can manually check cards and see pics ) …. Any ideas? I’m gonna call em tomorrow but didn’t know if y’all had any advice

slow motion

Signal issues maybe? Im new to cell cams so not much help. How did the Spypoints do?

Tight Lines

Put Batteries in , cards ( formatted cards ) , SIM cards , let them initialize, Got the App , created account/ paid for service…. Cams are taking pics but not sending them ? ( I can manually check cards and see pics ) …. Any ideas? I’m gonna call em tomorrow but didn’t know if y’all had any advice
Did you pay for the Premium Service per camera e.g. $3 per camera per month? If yes, assume you registered them and received a 5 digit code when setting them up? Did you set them to transmit?

Blackston

Did you pay for the Premium Service per camera e.g. $3 per camera per month? If yes, assume you registered them and received a 5 digit code when setting them up? Did you set them to transmit?
My buddy set em up… I gotta call him this morning…. We have some coverts and 2 Reconyx we obviously did something wrong

Blackston

Blackston

It sends a status report notification before every 3 rd pic ? Seems like that would eat batteries?

deers2ward

It sends a status report notification before every 3 rd pic ? Seems like that would eat batteries?
I had the exact same experience as you (had to order new SD card, status reports, etc.), and yes the status report will drain the batteries very fast.

Go into your App from your phone, click on Settings in the bottom right corner, then tap Notifications, then slide "Status Report" to Off

Matt.M

My cams sent status reports once a day (very small text file btw). You don't need to do that to pull the pics, just swipe down. Like refresh.

Been on Spartans for 7 years. Solid product.

Blackston

I had the exact same experience as you (had to order new SD card, status reports, etc.), and yes the status report will drain the batteries very fast.

Go into your App from your phone, click on Settings in the bottom right corner, then tap Notifications, then slide "Status Report" to Off
Thanks …. These cameras were a purchase made by a great friend ( outta my league ) but they are nice