New squirrel pup is really turning it on! Thanks Mr. Ronny Staten!

ryan_beasley

Figured I'd share a video of our most recent project, "Shanton'z Atomic Smar-Taz". We picked him up from Mr. Ronny when he was 6 weeks old and is now 6 months old. He's off of Atomic Torch and Mr. Ronny Staten's Trixie female. He has plenty of drive, willing to please, and tree minded. He is 100% house broke, sleeps inside everynight, but already knows when its time to go to work. I couldn't be happier with a 6 month old pup. Thanks Mr. Ronny for giving me the opportunity to train my first squirrel pup and for a great cross! We couldn't be happier with him!

Click on picture below to show you the video of him treeing his 3rd squirrel this morning in about 30 min.

Cavalry Scout

Ronnie is a fine gentleman and knows his dogs! He tried to teach me some hunting tips, just didnt have much to work with! Keep him in the woods!

state159

Ronnie is a fine gentleman and knows his dogs! He tried to teach me some hunting tips, just didnt have much to work with! Keep him in the woods!

I always enjoyed our hunts Andy. That was the season that the river stayed flooded the whole season and we had to hunt in the pines a lot. Great memories.

SodBuster84

Very good looking dog! I have a female that looks almost exactly like him (that's her in my profile pic). I'm looking to get a male to breed with her. Would it be possible to get Mr. Stanton's contact info from you? If it is alright with him of course. Thank you!

ryan_beasley

He is the one that posted right above yours. I'm sure he can turn you in the right direction. Mr. Ronny has sure done alot to help me get started and help train me to train my pup.