New toys

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !

slow motion

That is an adapter to allow you to use power outlets in Europe... Looks like it snaps onto your power cord and makes its round Euro terminals make contact with your standard flat NEMA terminals.
Thanks man. Now me and my little skiff can go international.

Geffellz18

Thanks man. Feel like I'm wasting valuable outdoors time. Could of been down playing in the salt. Salt air would probably be beneficial. Gooda place as any to be sick but I've got to quarantine. Don't want to make anybody else sick.

Hope you get to feeling better sooon.

I’da quarantined myself right down there on the water if I was you! ?

Redbow

Get well soon and enjoy that radio. I had one that I took out of a boat that I sold I used to keep it hooked up in my shop when I was working out there just to listen to the marine traffic on channel 68. We live approximately 1/2 mile from the Ocean some of the talking on the VHF was good to hear especially the fishing reports. Finally the old VHF I had died on me. Mine was a Uniden.

slow motion

Get well soon and enjoy that radio. I had one that I took out of a boat that I sold I used to keep it hooked up in my shop when I was working out there just to listen to the marine traffic on channel 68. We live approximately 1/2 mile from the Ocean some of the talking on the VHF was good to hear especially the fishing reports. Finally the old VHF I had died on me. Mine was a Uniden.
Thanks. Been playing with the handheld this morning. Way too many functions though. The other I'll have to install when I get down. Boat stays in Florida. So for now it is just teasing me.