now this is sick

christianhunter

Good grief.:banginghe

If they were of the "Norm".Why the parades?
Why the marriages,or protests for them?
Marriage is for a man and a Woman.If they choose an alternate lifestyle(I use alternate very loosely),why not live in an alternate way.They want to pervert society,and all that the nuclear family stands for.Please WT,you always line up something to back up your reasoning.Look up a Gay Pride Parade.Look at how anti-everything they are.They are perverse in their entire thought process.You can't go to you tube,it would be too X-rated to post here.

WTM45

If they were of the "Norm".Why the parades?
Why the marriages,or protests for them?
Marriage is for a man and a Woman.If they choose an alternate lifestyle(I use alternate very loosely),why not live in an alternate way.They want to pervert society,and all that the nuclear family stands for.Please WT,you always line up something to back up your reasoning.Look up a Gay Pride Parade.Look at how anti-everything they are.They are perverse in their entire thought process.

"They, they, they , they, they....."
There is no reasoning with a fully made up and closed mind.

Drive on, my friend. Drive on.:cheers:

christianhunter

I've been to a Gay Pride parade and saw the whole thing. I think it was 1998 here in Atlanta.

Have you ever been to one? What is this "mindset" you speak of?

No offense,and all joking aside.Since you are atheist,I guess I really couldn't see where you would be offended.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Please show us that statement, book chapter and verse.

You have been provided, theres plenty of scripture in this thread alone, you just dont get it........................ Now provide anything Biblical that promotes it.

WTM45

Lev.18:22,20:13; Rom.1:24-32; 1Cor.6:9; 1Tim.1:10;)

Not one of those verses are direct quotations of Christ.

Spotlite said, and I quote, "And as far as Jesus, he said they were an abomination."

Show me. That's all I ask.
I seek no "Trinity" rhetoric, any "Holy Spirit" rhetoric or a discussion of old vs. new covenants.

Show me where Christ himself called a homosexual "an abomination."

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader

Spotlite said, and I quote, "And as far as Jesus, he said they were an abomination."

I seek no "Trinity" rhetoric, any "Holy Spirit" rhetoric or a discussion of old vs. new covenants.

Matthew 19 Jesus himself is speaking about marriage, he also told about the purpose of the the male and female. His plan design did not include the same sex relationships.

Do you have a problem with your pastor preaching what God has laid on his heart?? If he tells you something, do you say that you must hear God himself say it??
The teaching is there. He told his disciples to feed his sheep. Im sorry you dont like what they had to say.

tell sackett

I love it when I throw a trick worm out there and feel that little"tic", then my line starts going sideways in the water.:)

You may not want "Trinity" or "Holy Spirit" rhetoric as you so disparagingly put it,but that's exactly what you're going to get. It is a fundamental truth of the Christian faith that Jesus is God the Son. Every word of Scripture from Gen.1:1 to Rev.22:21 are His.

And then there's this: Matt5:17- Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

WTM45

Matthew 19 Jesus himself is speaking about marriage, he also told about the purpose of the the male and female. His plan design did not include the same sex relationships.

Do you have a problem with your pastor preaching what God has laid on his heart?? If he tells you something, do you say that you must hear God himself say it??
The teaching is there. He told his disciples to feed his sheep. Im sorry you dont like what they had to say.

So you are unable to quantify your statement?

Careful about blindly following a pastor. You may find yourself standing shoulder to shoulder with a Phelps or a Wright.

pnome

No offense,and all joking aside.Since you are atheist,I guess I really couldn't see where you would be offended.

In the interest of full disclosure, I sort of stumbled into it.

I used to rent a house down in midtown Atlanta near Piedmont Park. Went walking the dog one day and noticed a big crowd lining 10th street.

Went up to investigate and it was a bunch of folks having a good time, dancing and waving these strange multi-colored flags. Looked like a great time so I decided to stick around. Ended up staying for the whole parade. Had a pretty good time. I especially liked the girls dressed up as Xena: Warrior Princess.

Met some guys who were mixing margaritas and they invited me to have some. Got real drunk and after the parade was over they invited me back to their house for a "sausage party."

I said "Sure, man! I love me some Andouille!!"

I think that's when the GHB first started kicking in. I'm not sure what happened after that. I woke up the next morning sore all over. Never saw those guys again, but man, did they know how to party! :cool:

True story...

Well, all except for the part about the party anyway. :D ::ke:

christianhunter

In the interest of full disclosure, I sort of stumbled into it.

I used to rent a house down in midtown Atlanta near Piedmont Park. Went walking the dog one day and noticed a big crowd lining 10th street.

Went up to investigate and it was a bunch of folks having a good time, dancing and waving these strange multi-colored flags. Looked like a great time so I decided to stick around. Ended up staying for the whole parade. Had a pretty good time. I especially liked the girls dressed up as Xena: Warrior Princess.

Met some guys who were mixing margaritas and they invited me to have some. Got real drunk and after the parade was over they invited me back to their house for a "sausage party."

I said "Sure, man! I love me some Andouille!!"

I think that's when the GHB first started kicking in. I'm not sure what happened after that. I woke up the next morning sore all over. Never saw those guys again, but man, did they know how to party! :cool:

True story...

Well, all except for the part about the party anyway. :D ::ke:

Touche',in reading my post again,I see where you are coming from.I was not alluding to your sexuality,sorry.I meant in the clip from one I saw,they were mocking everything from GOD to the founding Fathers,and society in general.

pnome

Touche',in reading my post again,I see where you are coming from.I was not alluding to your sexuality,sorry.I meant in the clip from one I saw,they were mocking everything from GOD to the founding Fathers,and society in general.

Don't get me wrong. I was just kidding. I'm as heterosexual as you are.

christianhunter

Christianity aside.Lets say any "Good Ol' Boy" Bar or Tavern,anywhere,USA.Two gay guys go in,and let it be known they are a "couple".What do you honestly think is going to happen to them,at the very least,not to mention the worst?

FishHunt

Christianity aside.Lets say any "Good Ol' Boy" Bar or Tavern,anywhere,USA.Two gay guys go in,and let it be known they are a "couple".What do you honestly think is going to happen to them,at the very least,not to mention the worst?

Depends...are these good ole boys mature adults? What do you think should happen?

WTM45

We all know they will not run into any "Christians" in a bar or tavern now, would they?:rofl:

christianhunter

Depends...are these good ole boys mature adults? What do you think should happen?

Mature sure does cover a broad spectrum.I do not think anything "should" happen.I know of a lot of things that probably would happen,given a mixture of circumstance.Any Bar or Tavern,anywhere,USA,has a variety of personalities in them.You have Passive,Arrogant,Red neck,Yuppie,Hippie,Biker,and a whole lot of wannabees.You have those who are scared,and those who are glad the ones who are scared,are scared.Then you have the Brutal,when they reach their limit of alcohol.You have long fuses and short fuses.I don't know,unless you've been under a rock,you tell me.What have they been talking about,gays in the military,for four years about?Who are most of the hate crimes,committed against?

drhunter1

So you think its possible that the Lord would bless a gay ministry after he called it an abomination?

Sounds like you got to be on one side the fence or the other.

No. If he said it is an abomination it is.

Paul persecuted Christians unto death yet the Lord used him for his glory and as his messenger. All I am saying is that we all have sins and the grace the Lord provides is sufficient and it is not up to me to question who he decides to use for his purposes.

I'm not saying that these ministers are doing the Lords will and I'm not saying they are not. I'm saying that I don't know and it's not for me to know. I don't know how they are being led or even if they are being led by the lord. They may not be, but then again, maybe they are.

Latest posts