Obession question?

deast1988

I missed the bow review by field and stream. Was wondering where obession placed. Last year was big hype on the Evoultion. How did they do this year?

spydermon

Don't base your bow buying decion on the field and stream test.....

There was a big deal about this on archery talk

deast1988

I just wanted to know how they did. I'm still shooting my 2012 hoyt.

deast1988

I googled it

7th out of the 10 bows tested

Something about clown camo,

I'll go shoot one and see, new cam says it I want to sell it I'll have to find someone with my exact draw length or pay a dealer to switch cams for me. Based on this and wait times I'll ️atleast shoot and see.

pasinthrough

I googled it

I'll go shoot one and see, new cam says it I want to sell it I'll have to find someone with my exact draw length or pay a dealer to switch cams for me. Based on this and wait times I'll ️atleast shoot and see.

A survey is being done right now on the camo. The Stormy Options are blasting everything else out of the water as far as consumer choice goes. Original, Gunmetal, Prairie and Natural are the leaders.

I guess F&S has an opinion, but the ones buying the bows say otherwise.

Most camo used today looks good on a shirt or jacket but when placed on a small footprint like a bow, they tend to get real blotchy. A pattern for smaller parts like a bow riser or limbs needs a larger pattern so this doesn't happen. JMO though as I don't have much input with what a manufacturer puts on their products.

Stump06

Yea, the delta six, fusion 6 & 7 are all draw specific cams. They still make the Phoenix and evolution with modules though.

Kris87

I don't place much stock in the F&S test, but I do like looking at the bow specs and speeds. I figured the Hoyt Turbo would be the speed champ, but was more impressed by the speed of the Xpedition Xcentric. Two hybrid cams at the top of the speed charts. I can get on board with that. :D

deast1988

I always like the field stream test, kinda like a group of folks walk in test drive then give thoughts. Folks take enough stock off what's been said. Poor guy from Matthews a while back lost his rights to sell based off what he said. Plus a basic layout of this years top bows eye candy.

Average joes bow test so to speak.

SWWTV

What's strange is Arrowtrade rated Obsession Test in the top two in speed. Last the camo did well interesting

BlackEagle

Banned
I googled it

I don't care for this years line of bows. I like my Phoenix but the rest weren't really impressive to me.

Shoot a 2014 Phoenix if you can. Only left for me to try out is the Nightmare.

Kris87

I don't care for this years line of bows. I like my Phoenix but the rest weren't really impressive to me.

Shoot a 2014 Phoenix if you can. Only left for me to try out is the Nightmare.

I liked both Phoenix's I shot. I shot a Phoenix and Knightmare setup for the same shooter, similar to my specs, and the Phoenix was much better IMO.