Tennessee vs Big Ten

AccUbonD

With Tennessee being competitive in 2007 with a SEC championship appearance I considered the down years to begin 2008. Since 2008 Tennessee has posted a record of 6-2 vs the big ten in bowls, some have been dominating performances. Having said that I hope this clears up any miss information that's been spewed here about the big ten over the years. I figured this says more about the big ten than Tennessee during this period.

How did other SEC schools do this year vs the big ten?

That is all

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What is the big 10?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
A state in the Union, so I am told.
And leave it to a Tennessee fan to try and find some hope for next year? Maybe they should join the Big.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I can't believe that I was pulling for Tennessee in that game. Wonders will never cease.

Madsnooker

Yep those meaningless bowl games against mid tier big 10 teams prove alot. facepalm:

Cmon man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I get confused if non playoff bowl games mater or not. One minute they do then the next they don't. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bet when you posted that your chest was poked out researching those scores against Iowa, Indiana, NW etc.:bounce:

Is this what ut hangs its hat on now?facepalm:

MudDucker

Staff member
I didn't know they were playing. Thought Tenn and Floriduh were homebound for the holidays! :rofl:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
With Tennessee being competitive in 2007 with a SEC championship appearance I considered the down years to begin 2008. Since 2008 Tennessee has posted a record of 6-2 vs the big ten in bowls, some have been dominating performances. Having said that I hope this clears up any miss information that's been spewed here about the big ten over the years. I figured this says more about the big ten than Tennessee during this period.

How did other SEC schools do this year vs the big ten?

That is all
lol. You beat a team with the worst offense in all of college football. Congrats ;)

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Rutgers, really, were they playing lacrosse or rugby?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Some of it comes down to matchups and a lot of it has to do with opt outs. It’s not the same teams playing in these bowl games that played the regular season. How did Wisconsin get matched up with LSU? They nearly pulled off the upset but I would have thought a #13 LSU would have got matched up with a ranked team.

earlthegoat2

What are you trying muck up here?

Tenn wasn’t even a first place loser in any regard even and hasn’t been for quite some time.

Mediocre programs love celebrating the Dont Matter Bowls they find themselves in. B1G team fans do it too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I get confused if non playoff bowl games mater or not. One minute they do then the next they don't. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ESPIN and The Big Club™ have made sure they don't. ;)