Tennessee vs Big Ten

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Meow

AccUbonD

Anyone interested in yesterday game of injury list and opt outs I have it available. You can see Iowa had a few transfers that was not starters and injuries. If you go by winning or losing from this list then Tennessee should have lost handily, but won 35-0. Something else is at play here that I just can’t put my finger on it, hmmmm.

Was this not the 2nd best team in the big ten?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Anyone interested in yesterday game of injury list and opt outs I have it available.

No one cares what a Vol has to say about anything. The Vols are a middle of the road garbage team with high hopes that gets to play a bowl game every few years.

No one cared about your game.

Just sayin….

Madsnooker

No and not close. Probably 5th or 6th in the east. This will be the last year you see a team like Iowa in the Big champ game. Divisions going away with USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington joining.

bullgator

Yep those meaningless bowl games against mid tier big 10 teams prove alot. facepalm:

Cmon man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I get confused if non playoff bowl games mater or not. One minute they do then the next they don't. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bet when you posted that your chest was poked out researching those scores against Iowa, Indiana, NW etc.:bounce:

Is this what ut hangs its hat on now?facepalm:
Wow! I can’t believe you could post that without laughing…..after that iOSU game against a mid tier SEC team.
iOSU=“if”OSU :wink:

Madsnooker

Wow! I can’t believe you could post that without laughing…..after that iOSU game against a mid tier SEC team.
iOSU=“if”OSU :wink:
If you knew me personally you would know im always laughing. Takes alot to get me upset. Life is to short. Missouri was ranked in the top 10 in case you didn't know that.. Our starter jumped ship then second string got hurt in first qtr and Day didn't have the 18yr old kid that's only been at OSU since transferring in the fall ready. Defense shut down one of the best offenses in the sec most of the game. But with no offense we lost. Is what it is. Remember missou was a team that was driving at the end to beat ga when the games absolutely mattered so I'm not to upset OSU lost to them in a meaningless bowl with a kid that had never took a snap against a Missou team that had no opt outs and treated it like a superbowl. ;)

Last edited:

bullgator

If you knew me personally you would know im always laughing. Takes alot to get me upset. Life is to short. Missouri was ranked in the top 10 in case you didn't know that.. Our starter jumped ship then second string got hurt in first qtr and Day didn't have the 18yr old kid that's only been at OSU since transferring in the fall ready. Defense shut down one of the best offenses in the sec most of the game. But with no offense we lost. Is what it is. Remember missou was a team that was driving at the end to beat ga when the games absolutely mattered so I'm not to upset OSU lost to them in a meaningless bowl with a kid that had never took a snap against a Missou team that had no opt outs and treated it like a superbowl. ;)
And you know I was laughing as I typed that….. :wink:

You can’t give me an opening like that,…..just to easy.

westcobbdog

With Tennessee being competitive in 2007 with a SEC championship appearance I considered the down years to begin 2008. Since 2008 Tennessee has posted a record of 6-2 vs the big ten in bowls, some have been dominating performances. Having said that I hope this clears up any miss information that's been spewed here about the big ten over the years. I figured this says more about the big ten than Tennessee during this period.

How did other SEC schools do this year vs the big ten?

That is all
What league do the vols play in and what really matters, conference games or meaningless bowl games? What's there conference record in the last 5 years? Not so good. That is all.

dirtnap

lol. You beat a team with the worst offense in all of college football. Congrats ;)
I came across that game on tv and thought to myself, could there be any worse sports curse than being an Iowa fan and having to watch that week in and week out

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Anyone interested in yesterday game of injury list and opt outs I have it available. You can see Iowa had a few transfers that was not starters and injuries. If you go by winning or losing from this list then Tennessee should have lost handily, but won 35-0. Something else is at play here that I just can’t put my finger on it, hmmmm.

2nd best team? :ROFLMAO: Not by a long shot. Did you read my other post? Iowa had the WORST offense in all of college football. Another terrible matchup in the bowls

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I came across that game on tv and thought to myself, could there be any worse sports curse than being an Iowa fan and having to watch that week in and week out
If you like punting. They had more punt yards than yards on offense. Their punter was close to an ncaa record before the bowl game. I’m not sure if he broke the record or not.