On Sale, Postem Here!

Big7

The Oracle
Going to be a truck load meat sale in the Tractor Supply parking lot for 4 days starting tomorrow.

Monroe. (Walton County)

Hunter922

Buy 1 get one pork loins yesterday at Kroger

DannyW

Probably too late, but my Kroger has a $1.99/lb sale on baby backs, limit of five. Sale ends TODAY (July 18).

I got five, sure is nice to get a slab for $6-7.00. Makes you think you went all the way back to 2019 prices! :rofl:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Any of Y'all around west Cobb or willing to drive there for a deal, Austell Rd. Int. Farmer's Market has bone in rib eyes for $6.99lb. and T - bones for $5.99lb. If you've never been to one of these before... their steaks are a lot leaner than you find at the chain stores, but can be made just as tender with a little time.
Edit to add pix of what I bought the other day:

100_3884.JPG

100_3885.JPG

100_3886.JPG

Last edited:

K80Shooter

Butts on sale at Foodlion again .99 lb with card.

:huh: I just went back and looked and can't for the life of me find the add with the butts? I either misread something or it got changed. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If the brisket case is empty ask the butcher. They sell out quick and there’s usually more in the back.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Kroger is my local store. There was two in the case last time brisket was on sale. I asked and the butcher brought out a whole case. Always ask if the display case is empty.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Quality food here has 6.99 lb. T Bone steak

Madman

Publix has Royal Oak lump in the 15# bag BOGO. $17 for 30# is not bad.
Kdog,

$17 for 30 lbs is a good price. Check this out next time you buy charcoal, I have used it on my last two smokes and it has done great. I was at Stumps Smokers a while back and asked what they use in their gravity feed smokers to prevent bridging.

B&B Competition was the answer. $10 for 17.6 lbs.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Sams club has chicken thighs for 1.38 lb.
Bone out Chicken breast with discount is around 2.11 lb.

Big7

The Oracle
Roadside Sale Social Circle until 7 pm today
He will be back in the same spot across from Ace Hardware on Wednesday from 7:30 am until 6:00 pm

Good looking meat and he has Lamb.

He raised everything and it's grain finished. He has it processed so it's USDA. Vacuum sealed and frozen. Looks really good. I'm going to get some Wednesday with a cooler so I can load up, especially on Lamb.
20230930_174032.jpg20230930_174101_HDR.jpg

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Kroger has whole brisket for 2.99 lb if you're interested. I wonder how brisket would be ground into hamburger? Hamburger is 7 to 8.00 lb.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Kroger has whole brisket for 2.99 lb if you're interested. I wonder how brisket would be ground into hamburger? Hamburger is 7 to 8.00 lb.
interesting thought.