On Sale, Postem Here!

Big7

The Oracle
Roadside Sale Social Circle until 7 pm today
He will be back in the same spot across from Ace Hardware on Wednesday from 7:30 am until 6:00 pm

Good looking meat and he has Lamb.

He raised everything and it's grain finished. He has it processed so it's USDA. Vacuum sealed and frozen. Looks really good. I'm going to get some Wednesday with a cooler so I can load up, especially on Lamb.
View attachment 1257911View attachment 1257912
This Guy Is Back At The Same Spot In Social Circle Today Oct. 5

Friday Oct. 6
Saturday Oct. 7

Then....
Wed Oct. 11 thru Saturday Oct. 14

That stuff they have looks super premium but it just a little high for me.

Maybe some of y'all rich folks can get some and tell me all about it. :LOL:

He made it a point to make sure I knew he was selling lamb and not sheep or mutton.20230930_174032.jpg20230930_174101_HDR.jpg

BluewaterFever

Yes Sir, Publix has them on sale again.;)
I got one last week to cut into steaks and cooked a few boneless ribeye's, they were great and saved the rib bones for a hunt camp supper!
I did notice that they didn't "Tie" the ribs on with butchers' twine, they used the rubber band things like you get on a rotisserie chicken. Not sure I like that cause I'm going to cook one on the Green Egg rotisserie for Christmas dinner and don't want it to fall apart.
I think I'll ask for one that hasn't been "trussed."
Pic to follow in a few days.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Kroger's had a case full yesterday in Canton, at $6.97/lb. Seeing that I already have three (one in the freezer, and two in dry age bags in the spare fridge), I've got to counsel myself to 'step away from the meat cooler'....

Last edited:

JDBrown

I was going to get one for Christmas supper, but, everybody here wants ham this year, and Mrs B reminded me the chest freezer is about full. If I kill a deer this year, its gonna get interesting.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yes Sir, Publix has them on sale again.;)
I got one last week to cut into steaks and cooked a few boneless ribeye's, they were great and saved the rib bones for a hunt camp supper!
I did notice that they didn't "Tie" the ribs on with butchers' twine, they used the rubber band things like you get on a rotisserie chicken. Not sure I like that cause I'm going to cook one on the Green Egg rotisserie for Christmas dinner and don't want it to fall apart.
I think I'll ask for one that hasn't been "trussed."
Pic to follow in a few days.
Bought another one today.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna go get mine today.

Kwaksmoka

W Sauce is Bogo at Publix as well, that’s some pretty good stuff. Great time to try it if you haven’t!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Stocked freezer full of ribeyes, now Publix has whole pork loin $1.99# anybody seeing anything else?
Might have to go get me one of those.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Kroger has whole beef tenderloin for $9.99/lb. Picked up 2 today. Had the butcher cut them in 2-in thick steaks. Vac sealed and into the freezer. Yielded 8 packs of 2 steaks.20240207_180147.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member