Opening Day Bow Season

rbrawner

As exited as I am for GA bow season...I'll get a little teaser Aug. 15-18 in SC...all kinda excited to stick one this year

bamaboy

56 days!!!!

bamaboy

54 days!!!!

jjh105

thought i was the only one counting down. got my new bow all set up and ready to go and practicing everyday. got to get the freezer restocked during bow season this year, the wife due with our baby girl in the middle of October.

tbrown913

46 more days. Not cool! I am ready now. with that long, I am liable to go change where my stands are at least twice!

bamaboy

41 days I found my favorite new place today. Just enough room to sling an arrow through. I am so well hidden!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130803_112041.jpg
    IMG_20130803_112041.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_20130803_112117.jpg
    IMG_20130803_112117.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_20130803_112132.jpg
    IMG_20130803_112132.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 458

DMCox

Been counting down the days since deer season ended last year. I have about 3lb of venison left in the freezer, definitely need to fill 'er back up.

bamaboy

Is this cooler weather got anyone itching? Anyone already starting to get that tick? 26 days and 20 hours and 6 minutes!!! Yea C'mon!!!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Oh yea. I have been going thru my clothes and gear today. Washing all my clothes and writing down things that I will need. I really need to start shooting so I won't have any excuses, now that work has slowed down some ill have the time.

I really don't know if I'm more ready for season to start or to get out in the woods with the dog and see how good he does tracking some deer. Either way I can't wait.

bamaboy

Oh yea. I have been going thru my clothes and gear today. Washing all my clothes and writing down things that I will need. I really need to start shooting so I won't have any excuses, now that work has slowed down some ill have the time.

I really don't know if I'm more ready for season to start or to get out in the woods with the dog and see how good he does tracking some deer. Either way I can't wait.

Let's try to get together and do a hunt this season. I will keep you on speed dial for that deer tracking machine!:yeah:

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Let's try to get together and do a hunt this season. I will keep you on speed dial for that deer tracking machine!:yeah:

Sounds good to me. Can't wait!

bamaboy

18 days!!!! YEA C'MON!!!!!! I put in 4 food plots yesterday and I am ready to slay some deer!!!