Paulding forest buck only hunt

There are a few folks that live close to the wma that don't like hunts being held and they will go out and make a lot of noise.Some idiots even let their dogs run on the wma during hunts.
Well, that's "sweet". They must not love their dogs much, seems rather dangerous for them.

Jeff Raines

Well, that's "sweet". They must not love their dogs much, seems rather dangerous for them.
One spot that I hunt,the neighboring land owners come in from their side.They will close the access gate making it look locked so that folks won't want to walk way back there.But I caught on to their foolishness and reported it.Now the dnr takes the gate completely down so they can't swing it back closed.

Took my oldest son with me, though by the time we got back from church (which is in Roswell) and then ate something, and then parked on the asphalt and walked down the dirt road, it was around 4:00. We waited up on the ridge where on Thursday I'd found a trail and some droppings, even found some droppings today, but no deer. Just squirrels making noise-- got my hopes up at first, until I saw one scamper up a tree. Right before 6:00, heard three loud shots somewhere nearby-- I guess at least someone got a deer on the south part of PF this afternoon.
On the way back, two other guys gave us a lift in their pickup, they had seen lots of deer sign down around that field, but no deer.

westcobbdog

Hunted south side and can report I did a lot of walking from the spot where I parked due to a closed gate, texted my buddy around 5 because it sounded like a shooting gallery around where we had parked, he thought it was near our cars too. Hunted near Vista Lake and 278 and once again no deer but plenty of trails and sign. Makes me ill knowing I can’t go back for quite awhile! Neither one of us saw anything this evening but both marveled at the beautiful woods and it’s awesome being so close to the house.

Wayne D Davis

Hunted south side and can report I did a lot of walking from the spot where I parked due to a closed gate, texted my buddy around 5 because it sounded like a shooting gallery around where we had parked, he thought it was near our cars too. Hunted near Vista Lake and 278 and once again no deer but plenty of trails and sign. Makes me ill knowing I can’t go back for quite awhile! Neither one of us saw anything this evening but both marveled at the beautiful woods and it’s awesome being so close to the house.
I'm looking forward to turkey season there. I found a few more areas with plenty of birds

Makes me ill knowing I can’t go back for quite awhile! Neither one of us saw anything this evening but both marveled at the beautiful woods and it’s awesome being so close to the house.

There are supposed to be wild hogs somewhere in Paulding Forest, so you can go back right away, just not for deer. :)