Pic comparison

devolve

Cheap $30 wild game innovations camera
Cheap muddy manifest cell camera $109
Both cameras are on the same tree. The deer in the pictures are 5-8 yards from the tree. The muddy camera is so bad you can’t even tell if there is a buck under 10 yards. These 2 muddy pics are the best 2 I picked to show. And yes they are directly off the SD card not the app.
4544193F-D7B8-4A76-8C9F-7AA014ED09A6.jpeg2290118E-A650-4108-B7FE-F1C446681BEE.jpeg5E28D19E-9812-4C9A-A4ED-55063FE84329.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I purchased 2 muddy cams last season , after a couple months I took them back and traded them in on a new rifle , wasn’t impressed at all , they make some great stands though

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Off the card thats pretty bad. I'd trade them in for some more of the other cheap cameras.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Everyone is making TCs these days. I can’t say enough about the tascos $40(10mp) and $30(8mp). Super long battery life and I use regular batteries,not lithium.
This photo is the 8mp $30 cam
2CAD98A0-7976-4709-AE27-755A3AAEA47A.jpeg

shdw633

If you bought them from Academy I would take them back. The Tactacam Reveal is $99 right now and it seems to be performing great for many people.

devolve

If you bought them from Academy I would take them back. The Tactacam Reveal is $99 right now and it seems to be performing great for many people.
I did actually. I’m planning a trip back there this weekend to return it. Might have to try the reveal. If I would have seen the reviews on it before the muddy purchase I would have bought the reveal first.

glynr329

I think I am getting the Wild game cameras for 30 bucks. 2 of my Moultrie cameras are not working. They work just as good and why speed the extra money. Honestly got one Tasso that keeps on working.

buckpasser

I’m pretty pleased with my Muddy and a lot more pleased with my Tactacam Reveal. Obviously if I could go back in time I’d just have two Tactacams.