Picture of HUGE Wolf.

HoytGirl07

To each his own, but there is no way I could or would shoot a wolf, or mountain lion for that matter. Just me,
though, if there's a season for 'em, I got no problem with it.

You say you could never shoot one but what if it had not ate in a week or so and found you while you were walking to your stand. You wouldnt shoot it. They are getting out of control and the more they reproduce the more they will start attacking anything they can get there mouths on. I live in GA and we have a big coyote problem. Same thing with the wolf problem but I can remember not that long ago, there was a child snagged from a playground by a coyote. Luckily someone seen it happen and managed to scare the coyote and he droped the child but if not he would have toted the child away. the child was only like 1 year old. I seen that picture on the news I believe it is real!!

horse2292

I will be in Alaska next month hunting an the wolf tag is $30. Yes I will get one. IF the hides bring that much I would sale it.

20ReevesCC

for $700.00 for a hide i would kill as many as allowed.........::ke:

i sure would hate to shoot one they're amazing animals but if i needed money and i had a gun i would blastin some wolf especially in these hard times its a wonder more of them are not gettin killed

Gajbird

Peta

Hey chiefsquirrel83......you eatin a lot of mosquitoes here lately ain't ya.lol:rofl:
I am just picking at you.lol but ya'll are wrong to argue about such things amongst hunters if indeed you all are hunters. I will shoot every coyote I see in Ga. due to the fact they are a nuisance as I will with a hog in some places. There is a reason there are conservation measures in place...put there by folks who are educated on the facts not emotion.

God Bless, Jay Murray

thomas gose

For $700.00 for a hide i would kill as many as allowed.........::ke:

for 700 dollars a hide id hog tie one!:rofl:some folks on here kill me with this whole planet green its to beutiful mentality. it doesnt make you honorable or is good for our sport! anybody that could speak negative about a sportsman leagally obtaining a tag and harvesting an animal, what ever it may be, should be playin tennis instead of outdoorsman! if i could get a panda bear tag i would wack the fool out of one because i think they are beutiful too!

horse2292

for 700 dollars a hide id hog tie one!:rofl:some folks on here kill me with this whole planet green its to beutiful mentality. it doesnt make you honorable or is good for our sport! anybody that could speak negative about a sportsman leagally obtaining a tag and harvesting an animal, what ever it may be, should be playin tennis instead of outdoorsman! if i could get a panda bear tag i would wack the fool out of one because i think they are beutiful too!

:rofl::rofl::cool::cool:

Rip Steele

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bounce::clap::fine::fine:

Last edited:

allen1932

Hey chiefsquirrel83......you eatin a lot of mosquitoes here lately ain't ya.lol:rofl:
I am just picking at you.lol but ya'll are wrong to argue about such things amongst hunters if indeed you all are hunters. I will shoot every coyote I see in Ga. due to the fact they are a nuisance as I will with a hog in some places. There is a reason there are conservation measures in place...put there by folks who are educated on the facts not emotion.

God Bless, Jay Murray

Very well stated!!

A very citified response.

Let me guess,never grew up on-worked on or lived working livestock?

Now put that in wild country with large predators.

Never shot crows out of fields?
Never had vermin problems around grain bins or corn cribs?

Mike

raised chickens(rhode island reds, coachings, game hens) and horses(mainly paints)....not citified response....people want to shoot varmints go ahead...im not judging them....like i have been judged....i just said i only shoot what i eat....im not saying its right or wrong.....thats how i feel.....sorry didn't know i could not post my opinion on here...need to find a thread where people aren't so judgmental!

Canebrake

Banned
raised chickens(rhode island reds, coachings, game hens) and horses(mainly paints)....not citified response....people want to shoot varmints go ahead...im not judging them....like i have been judged....i just said i only shoot what i eat....im not saying its right or wrong.....thats how i feel.....sorry didn't know i could not post my opinion on here...need to find a thread where people aren't so judgmental!

when I was out in Montana last year I had several folks tell me cat (mtn. lion) was some fine eatin'! Not too sure about wolf though...I'd try a little of that backstrap if it meant I could shoot a nice timberwolf!

wwpiga

its a fake

look at the shadows no shadow from man
look at the focus wolf is blurred grass in front of wolf is in focus, man is in focus
mans hands are not gripping each other.
you try to hold that much weight in the position the man is holding the animal. hands above shoulder, arms straight.

keller625

wolfs are beautiful so they shouldnt be killed? what does that make deer, rabbits, ducks?

god did create animals who eat other animals, and that is their right, but we have messed it up, taken land, if there are too many of these animals on a piece of land for it to handle, it is our responsability to control the population. its for the good of the species and all others affected

D

Dawgy_Daddy

I owned a wolf for a long time. Mother was pulled from a den on an Alaskan hunt. Beatiful animal at approx 130lb. Good natured and protective of my family. He had a mind of his own and I couldnt keep him from roaming. Came home several times with bullet holes in him so I finally found him a new home with someone that raised them and was familiar with there behavior.

tcoker

What if the guy holding the wolf is only 4'-3"?

excelent point... or if he is standing back from the wolf and someone else is holding out in front of him, like people do with thier whitetails..." hold it out in front of you or sit on his back and extend your arms all the way out... it makes em look bigger..." HAHAHA