Picture of HUGE Wolf.

MorganCounty1210

My step dads neighbor has a pet wolf. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Stepsister use to walk him around the neighborhood like any other dog. And he eats way better then I do. :rofl:

Hammack

When you lose six Holstein milk cows to wolves,three Quarter-horse mares and two foals to wolves,46 goats to wolves and bear,that is why my OPINIONATED posting of shooting vermin.
From 78-80 I trapped snared and shot every yote,cat(bobcat and lynx),wolf and every other critter that came to trap set or call.
Had enough pelts to but a 1979 Ford Pick-Up new off the showroom floor but never made a dent.
Gone from 81-92 and wolves cleared out most all the yotes but were killing my clans livestock too.

Mike

Mike, I can understand your feelings. A lot of people are hunters, but not all actually have the ability to kill for the sake of erradicating a pest. When your lively hood is at stake you'll do what needs to be done to protect it.

olhippie

....Wolves wouldn't ever suffer an over population problem in the orient where dogs are considered among the best and most delicious of meats...They wouldn't be high on my list of carnal fare, but I'd sure take one for a hunting prize. If they presented a threat to me or my family, or our lively hood,I'd have no problem trimming back thier number! Life is life. Even the carrot gives it's life for us. Nothing lives in this world without something dying.
...While we do need to be wise custodians of our environment, it's flora and fauna, we needn't take on a silly sentimentality. Better for all of life, to have fact and common sense based judgement.

.........................One man's opinion....

Muygrande

looks like Russian camo....

cw

That'd be ASAT or Skyline. And I'd bet a dollar to a bucket of doo doo it's real, who said the guy isn't holding his hands together? He's clasping his right wrist with his left hand????:rolleyes:

tiger1996

I have noticed most but not all people who say I am not shoting anything I do not eat hold out for the biggest antlers.Wonder how they taste?If it is legal to kill it so be it!!!

mutt

I have to agree with balvaric. Losing just one cow a milker or not is a HUGE loss.

It takes a long time to build a herd. You can't buy more time, but you can remove as many predators as needed to protect your domestic animals.

mutt

Fat Daddy

The real questions is: Did they use the right ammo?
WOLF_rifle_003.jpg

RFWobbly

Got to be a PhotoShop job. The wolf is real. It's men that don't come that small.

:rofl:

MCBUCK

I have no problem believing that is a 150-165 wolf. The man may be a little small in stature, and the probability that the photographer had the right angle to make the animal look bigger has no been mentioned. We all know you can make a deer look a little bigger from the angles and light.