Pope's Brother Ignored Physical Abuse....

Israel

BANNED
I never said it should be swept under the rug. I said that it's not just the Catholic Church where this has occurred. Google "clergy sex offenders" and see what you find. Hint: you won't just be reading about the Catholic Church. There's an entire website devoted just to Baptist clergy.

Clergy.
Laity.
Religious hierarchy.
Nicolaitans.
Mystery Babylon.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

It is sometimes shocking when we discover the difference between what men call church, and Jesus calls his bride.

gtparts

I never said it should be swept under the rug. I said that it's not just the Catholic Church where this has occurred. Google "clergy sex offenders" and see what you find. Hint: you won't just be reading about the Catholic Church. There's an entire website devoted just to Baptist clergy.

What I find particularly sad is that we tend to want to spread the guilt over "denominations" (and I use that in the broadest context), which necessarily impugns the entire group or groups. As a Baptist, there is no way for me to control what may be taking place in Abilene Texas, in a local Baptist church, by some Baptist clergyman any more than Big 7 (a confirmed Catholic on this forum) can control what is happening in Niles Ohio, in the Catholic church, by a Catholic priest. Our own deceit in this manner places blame and responsibility on the wrong people. The morally upright people of any "denomination" do not deserve to be castigated for the actions of a few wicked, evil, sick, and perverted men (or women).

Let the guilt and punishment lay on those who instigate the crimes and those who knowingly facilitate those actions by looking the other way.

Lowjack

This is the part of Lowjack's MO that I love. The title of the thread is such that you are supposed to believe Pope Benedict had something to do with this, or that his brother Fr. Ratzinger was accused of sexual abuse.

BeenHuntn joined right in.

I know reading comprehension is not a big deal these days but you could at least try.

Odd we see Lowjack talk smack about Catholics, but is very tight lipped about his fellow Rabbis who like to rape little boys and girls.

German priest in sex-abuse cases suspended from duties
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:22 AM

From wire reports
ROME—
The priest at the center of a German sex-abuse scandal continued working with children for more than 30 years, even though Pope Benedict XVI - as Archbishop Joseph Ratzinger at that time - was personally involved in his case, and a German court convicted the priest of molesting boys.
The priest, Peter Hullermann, was suspended from his duties yesterday. That was three days after the church acknowledged that the pope, while archbishop, had responded to early accusations of molestation by allowing the priest to move to Munich for therapy in 1980.
As far as Rabbis taking Children as wives, That was 2000 Years ago, the Catholic abuses are happening now.
But I like to see a quote from historical sources saying this happened a rabbi taking a 3 year old for a wife, taking a 3 year old for a wife was the custoomed in agreement between families, such as Joseph and Mary were chosen for each other since that age.

Last edited:

Dominic

Banned
German priest in sex-abuse cases suspended from duties
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:22 AM

From wire reports
ROME—
The priest at the center of a German sex-abuse scandal continued working with children for more than 30 years, even though Pope Benedict XVI - as Archbishop Joseph Ratzinger at that time - was personally involved in his case, and a German court convicted the priest of molesting boys.
The priest, Peter Hullermann, was suspended from his duties yesterday. That was three days after the church acknowledged that the pope, while archbishop, had responded to early accusations of molestation by allowing the priest to move to Munich for therapy in 1980.

I love when Lowjack uses his "from wire reports" very official sounding. You left some facts out but hey who doesn't? Right?

Yes in 1980 Fr. Hullermann was accused of sexual abuse.
Yes in 1980 then Archbishop Ratzinger removed him from parish duties, and sent him to a vicarage in Munich for counseling. Fr. Hullermann had not been convicted at this time.

Fr. Hullermann was ordered to have no contact with children.

In September 1982 Fr. Hullermann was assigned to a parish 7 months after Cardinal Ratzinger had resigned his position, for the position of prefect for Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

In 1986 Fr. Hullermann was convicted of sexual abuse (stemming from the 1980 allegation) in a German court and was given an 18 month suspended sentence plus a fine. He was still "forbidden from any work with children" by the Church.

It came to light that Fr. Hullermann had recently been on a camping with youth from his current parish, after it was found out that he had violated the order not to work with children he was suspended, and his supervisor resigned.

There are no recent accusations of sexual abuse against Fr. Hullermann.

As far as Rabbis taking Children as wives, That was 2000 Years ago, the Catholic abuses are happening now.

Rabbi Baruch Lebovits

Funny thing that the good Rabbi Baruch Lebovits does not seem to make it into any of Lowjack's post. Yep funny thing...

Dominic

Banned
It got awfully quiet in here...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjMnUk6VWVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjMnUk6VWVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

earl

Banned
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh