Post pics of the Kids in the Outdoors!

Thread starter #721
My oldest shot the highest score at a PRZ .22 rifle kids event. So he got to shoot the .223 at some tannerite.
Took my youngest grandson fishing in the bay at Port St Joe, Feb 19th, 2017. This was his first time fishing salt, and his first saltwater fish.
Me and my daughter went squirrel hawking with a friend , man was it fun , after we were done my daughter asked if we can get one , we only got one squirrel but that was enough !
Very nice ... Thanks for posting

My 2 boys and nephew doing a Lil grading.

Oldest and Lil sis throwing the net at out place in Orange Beach Alabama.

Orange Beach bass on a popping cork and shrimp while redfish fishing.

Mallard rescue and release was tangled up. She really
Wanted to take it home.

This weekend outside of Austin Tx. My son Mason qualified for the World Championship, in Rock Hill SC. It'll be the 1st time this race has been held in the USA since 01. Out of 130 10yr Olds from across the nation he made Team USA. And will be racing for a world title. He's in the air leading in the pic leading the race.

He's got about a 4 second lead coming to the finish line. Only 32 riders from across the country made it. Now the real training starts. There's only 1 other 10 yr old from Ga. That made it.

naildrvr

Very proud of my girl and her team!!. They won 1st place at a 10u tournament in Conyers yesterday. They played 5 games starting at 8:30 Saturday morning and the championship game started at 8:30 in the evening. They only lost 1 game. It was a long, hot day , but they hung in there and pulled it off. Congrats ladies!!!

Attachments

Thread starter #739
Very proud of my girl and her team!!. They won 1st place at a 10u tournament in Conyers yesterday. They played 5 games starting at 8:30 Saturday morning and the championship game started at 8:30 in the evening. They only lost 1 game. It was a long, hot day , but they hung in there and pulled it off. Congrats ladies!!!
I sure miss my kids playing ball. Hold on to those moments they are gone before you know it!